Season 2 Season Finale

All me and my friends are getting together to watch the season finale, what is everyone else doing? Anything special? We all are having our watches beep at hour:47, eat vanilla ice cream, and are taping the video to watch the entire show a bunch of times to catch anything suspicioius. :D What's everyone else doing?

-fiona (my alias)

Its sad really...no one in my family like 'Alias' nor do any of my friends so as usual im going to be watching the season fianlly in my room with my cat...

pathic i know

My best friend who is totally obsessed with alias is coming over to spend the night(and go to school with me the next day) and we are going to pig out on junk food and get really hyper and drool when we see Vaughn!!!! LOL and we'll probably scream with out stopping every commercial break. :D I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel like screaming now!!!

well throughout the weekend i am watching most of all the episodes to lead up to, there want be time to watch them all but i will watch the better ones!!! then i was going to have a party, but i would slice ppl if they breathed and i still want friends the next day so im just talking to them online in between commercials(phone will be disconnected!) other than that, i am ordering a large pizza and will be on here!!!which i hope will be filled with people watching the finale!

Awww...you guys are so lucky! I do have one friend who likes Alias, but she's not obsessed about it so it wouldnt do very much to watch it with her....I'll just be watching it alone, sound up high, not even blinking, as usual.

I'm going to go over to my brother's to watch it on satellite so I can see it with all you east coasters. I might have to get him to drive me home because I'll be shaking too bad though. ;) Then I'll hit the boards, and wait until 10 when I can watch it again, and of course tape it so I can watch it over, and over, and over, and over...

ooooo lucky!!!!!!i wanna do that. I wish siri could come to my house butshe is already coming friday and my mom said i couldnt have her sleep over twice in one weekend!!!!!!!!i am just fgonna have to have a finale party by myslef :( :( o well...i will pop myself some popcorn and stufff....and make some alias ritual
lol

I'm almost happy that I don't have any friends that want to watch it with me, because then I can jump on the boards the second the show is done, and not have to worry about talking to someone who doesn't even really watch the show.

Victoria King said:
well throughout the weekend i am watching most of all the episodes to lead up to, there want be time to watch them all but i will watch the better ones!!! then i was going to have a party, but i would slice ppl if they breathed and i still want friends the next day so im just talking to them online in between commercials(phone will be disconnected!) other than that, i am ordering a large pizza and will be on here!!!which i hope will be filled with people watching the finale!
Same here! Why have people over so they talk and distract you. I'm going in my room locking the door, turning the phone off, and hopefully(for their sake :angry: ) no one knocks on my door. :angelic:

lets see seven weeks from now because that's when I see it I'm getting my mum and dad cause they watch it with me to sit down and not to move until it finishes they can move during commercial breaks.and i'll record it and watch it over and over again and make my sister watch it when she comes back.
and hope in hell that season 3 won't come onto SA tv screens before I get back from scotland at the end of the year.

thats so funny that some of you guys throw a party for it!! thats great!! i wish i had some freinds who liked it as much as me!! but ill be sitting in my chair in my room watchin it alone with maybe my sister joining in on the fun!! omg i cant wait less than two days left!!! :woot:

VaughnFan13 said:
Awww...you guys are so lucky! I do have one friend who likes Alias, but she's not obsessed about it so it wouldnt do very much to watch it with her....I'll just be watching it alone, sound up high, not even blinking, as usual.
its the same way with me jus taping it if i get the chance to buy more tapes

i got no friends who like it alias as much as i do so i plan on sitting in front of the tv and not move a muscle,tape it of course then go on the boards.

yeah i just went to wal-mart and picked me up a three pack of 8hr tapes!!! i dont really need 8hrs but i need lots of tape so i can taped all the eps i missed and be depressed that the season has finally come to an end and will be in withdrawl til the next awesome season!! :(

I was going to celebrate my birthday party that night to accompany the season finale, but then it would have been too late because of the whole school night technicality.

:angelic: Kate

I'm going to an airshow on Sunday and it starts at 10am and should end around 4pm. But it'll take two hours to get out to where it is. I'm just so worried that I'm gonna miss some of Alias. But I will have my vcr set up just in case, but I really hope not to use it and I'll be home in time.

Yes, I'm going to do something very special. Sit down with my cat and . . . watch it intently! OK, that's the same as every week, but it's still special.
:D

Back