Season Finale

LMAO! For a second there I thougt you were talking about Alias! heeh sorry... yea i'm watching it too! Only because my friend is making me!

sadness and despair...I hadn't realised that was the season finale!!! not quite as good as ALIAS' for cliffhangers (or maybe I'm just not quite as obsessed with the show), but still pretty damn good!!

I thought the end was pretty disturbing, although not nearly as disturbing as the Alias finale. John Goodman's character is really a jerk, and I have no idea what's going to happen to Zoe.

It was so weird seeing them invoke amendment 25 after it was invoked on 24. I've never seen it in a plot before and now twice in one season!

verdantheart said:
It was so weird seeing them invoke amendment 25 after it was invoked on 24. I've never seen it in a plot before and now twice in one season!
There seems to be a bit of this copying of ideas going on at the moment.
I have seen hardly any episodes of this show, but my brother is obsessed. From what I have seen, the scriptwriting is excellent. I sat through the season finale enthralled even though I didn't have a clue what was going on with all of the characters!

Back