Season Finale

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOO INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHH I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT BE PATIENT.

I just hope they avert that $@^ war! If they leave us hanging until next season after all we've been through with Jack, I'll be really mad!

(Yay! Now we have a 24 topic.)
:eek:

Hurrah! They managed to wrap things up and provide a cliff-hanger! Now if only they had dragged Chappelle off in irons . . . Did anyone notice that the deputy director that Chappelle was talking to on the phone was named Vaughn? I wonder if that was a tip of the hat to Alias?
;)

yea i noticed his name was Vaughn...I was like, "HIS NAME IS VAUGHN!!!!" and my dad just looks at me and rolls his eyes! :D

Yes, i like those cliffhangers...they don't TORTURE US TOO BAD..just a little...ok, maybe it is a big deal, but not as bad as Alias! lol

well they do torture me. i think the t.v. companies are out to torture me, Timothy. and i dont like it. and i did the same thing and my family just gave me a *who cares* look.

I cant wait for the season finale aswell but i have still a while to go. we are only up to something like episode 14 so the finale will be a while away. but at the moment every ep seems to end on a cliffhanger!

kylo4 said:
I'm going to start watching 24 next year. Is it renewed?
kylo4
Yeah, it was renewed really early because its ratings went up.
;)

Holy cow, I just now got to see this ep because I had it on tape, and it was amazing! What a great way to end the season.

And I totally noticed that his name was Vaughn!

But ok, what happened at the VERY end because my stupid tape cut off. The last thing I saw was Palmer falling to the ground after looking at his hand. I'm thinking I must've only missed like a minute or so.

You hardly missed anything. That was almost the last thing.
;)

The Season Finale was great and unexpected. It seems like they're trying to tie all three seasons together which is a great idea.

Yesterday I saw 1st Season Finale . It was Exciting, and Nina was the true "topo " I don´t say the exact word, the Bad Spy a criminal and Killed to Terry, Poor Terry. I can´t wait to see 2nd Season :woot:

the finale was so good!
and of course i noticed when chapelle said vaughn!!
how could i not?

but i cant believe where they left it!
isnt season 3 supposed to start years later?

Yes, see the season 3 topic for more details. I've posted some of the articles about it there. Lot's more info coming out about 24 than Alias.
;)

I just saw the final. I thought it was pretty rubbish actually. I wanted the Cherie to die. She's evil. More evil then Nina ever was. Nina was FUN evil. Cherie was just evil.I hate Kim too. She did nothing the entire season apart from looking scared. I don't think the end worked very well because the charchters that were put at risk I didn't care about. That is probalby just me but there you go.

*SPYnish* said:
Yesterday I saw 1st Season Finale . It was Exciting, and Nina was the true "topo " I don´t say the exact word, the Bad Spy a criminal and Killed to Terry, Poor Terry. I can´t wait to see 2nd Season :woot:
Same for me....
Yesterday they showed the last episode of season 1...Can't wait for the next one... :D

Back