Season 3 Season Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that we only have the episode titles up to episode 19. Does this mean that this is the season finale? I assumed there would be 22 like all the other seasons. Let me know are we being cheated three episodes this year?
:(

I believe on a commentary or somewhere I recall JJ saying there would always be 22 episodes a season because he's OCD like that.

i was wondering that too! i was watching the commentary, and I do think jj said there will always be 22 episodes. i could have just imagined it though!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be 22 episodes. Just because we don't have the names of the episodes doesn't mean there won't be more episodes.

no its not the finale its just to early to have all the names yet im sure in a few weeks we'll have names to episodes 20, 21, and 22 just...not yet

sean

its obviously 22 since we already have the names for two more episodes...and the last one hasnt come out yet.

This isn't the season finale, since that the previous two seasons had 22 episodes and tv series in the US normally have 22 episodes, there are some series that go up 26, like Star Trek used to.

To me, it would be nice if Alias had 24 or 26 episodes per season, more time to see Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow.

Last night on the previews for next week, the announcer said 3 episodes left for the season. Its going to be a long summer. (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back