Season finale

MVhunny

Cadet
SO AFTER THAT very sad finally...im in tears...WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? ryan cant stay in chino, cuz well then, it woudnt be called the oc...SO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

I can't wait months to find out, but I'm gonna have to. *sigh*

I wish it weren't so depressing. Particularly Seth, running away to Tahiti. -_-

i know i just completly stopped crying... it's been about 37 minutes since the show's been over. i was so sad that seth sailed away and that ryan left. poor cohens, they are going to be sad with no ryan or seth. i'm glad teresa is going to have the baby, but angry that ryan left (even though he was really nice to do that). i feel so bad for marissa, she's alone again. she really only has jimmy and the cohen's and they don't even live near her. i would hate to live in the same house and julie and caleb, even though it is a nice house. i don't think i'm going to survive the summer with out the O.C.

I loved the last few minutes, where the music was playing, and you could see what they were all doing. And Seth leaving...that made me all sad...don't leave Seth! I also liked the part where he was at the wedding and he told Summer that until Ryan had come, the place had been hell for him...awww! I don't want him to leave! His parents are going to be devastated..no Ryan and no Seth?!

Oy. That last sequence, with Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah playing in the background... it made me cry. Everything's back to how it was in the first ep... Ryan is going back to Chino, he passed Marissa waiting at the end of her driveway, standing in the sun. She's all alone in that gigantic house, drinking again.

Poor Kirsten and Sandy... they're going to be so sad without Seth and Ryan around.

It's going to be hard getting through the summer without this show. -_-

However, during the wedding, that song that was playing was amazing. Jem's cover of a Paul McCartney song, "Maybe I'm Amazed." (y)

The end was so good. I kept thinking 'How is Ryan going to get back to the OC?' and 'Why isn't Seth taking Summer?'

It was so sad seeing Seth upset about Ryan leaving. :( Such a great ending. I don't want to wait now!

omg how sad was that!!!!!!!!
but when they said full circle they really meant it!!!
OMG seth!!!! hes going to like die out at sea NOOOOOOOO
Ryan leaving! Marissa drinking!!!
And kirsten was crying over ryan leaving!!! omg that nearly had me in tears!!!!
I dont wanna wait till the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

as soon as ryan asked marissa to dance at the wedding from he double hocksticks i totally lost it. i was sobbing so hard... and i didn't stop until like 20 minutes after the ep. it was so sad... almost as sad as the whole "syd wakes up and lost two years" on the last alias finale. i mean i could not stop crying, esp. when seth was so sad and he left!
i cannot believe that ryan left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh it still makes me so upset. i don't like teresa. how can she just let him leave all of the people in the OC that he loves? cough:MARISSA:cough!
i cannot wait all summer for a new OC! its only the next day and i need more!!!!!
~Heather

i dont' know what i thought of this eppy, i didn't seemed moved at all. I"m nto sure why, prolly b/c i know they will eventually have to get back together next season. It was alright i guess. Alot of sad parts tho, especially when seth was sad to see ryan leave.

OMG!! it was soo sad, it made me cry. i loved how they showed seth sailing away with that song playing. there is no way i am going to be able to wait till the premire. :(

I'm in the UK so i haven't saw the episode yet but it sounds so sad. I'm nearly in tears reading about it. Kirsten crying over Ryan leaving, Ryan and Seth leaving OMG. BTW can anyone tell me if Luke died cause thats what i heard was going to happen?

son of a b**** i missed this ep and i so wanted to watch it!!
damn parents and their stupid fights!!
anyways aww kirsten almost in tears when ryan left?! so julie and that old fart got hitched right? i was hoping something terrible would go wrong. she just wants his money.
but yeah ryan is soo coming back!

Back