Season finale

you know...that was a mean finale! they told us it would be a cliffhanger! that was like worse than a cliffhanger if you ask me it was just so suttle in giving us that "HA HA HA SUCKER!! we got you hooked now were makin you wait till OCTOBER!!" action that they do in cliffhangers

I donno i just really liked the ending which was liek the most mean part of the damn episode!

I didn't think I'd really care for the season finale because over the season, I kind of lost interest in the show even though I continued to watch it (OC addicts, don't hate me! ;) ) but the ending was so sad. I felt bad for Seth because he was losing a friend but I guess I was mainly crying for both him and me because we were both losing a friend (one of my best friends is moving away soon). And like someone said, Marissa standing at the edge of her driveway waiting to get picked up by the limo (in ep 1, by Luke). Many memories were brought back from the pilot episode. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley was the perfect song for the end scenes.

I finally watched it last night! I cried, especially where Seth and Ryan were saying good bye. I wished I waited till the day before the premiere to watch it. I hear it's not premiering until October because of baseball? Is that true?

Back