Season 5 season five news

A pregnancy storyline is written, and Kristin says it's not Vaughn's baby. She more or less acknowledges Vaughn is Rambaldi, and that it's his baby. Nothing on the rookie agents yet. Source: Kristin on E!Online
This is from spoilerfix.com posted today!!!!!
Vaughn is Rambaldi? Kind of makes since, doesn't it?

WOW! is this true ? How can Vaughn be Rambaldi, didn't he die like 500 years ago :|

07/19 - According to Variety, writers Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec renegotiated their contract with Touchstone TV, to remain co-exec producers for the next two seasons on Alias. Source: Variety

Does that mean that there is going to be two new seasons for Alias ?

But also this kinda scares me because those two wrote "The Road Home"
:thinking: :hide: (n)

Hopefully we get 2 more seasons :D *crosses everything possible*

Just read at Spoilerfix.com that David Anders is to appear in a few episodes this year (Leslie, you can breathe easier now :smiley: ). The producers are trying to reach an agreement with Franka Potente (Run Lola Run, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremecy) to appear this year and it also said Jennifer Garner will not be in every episode this season. Which is certainly understandable and of no surprise to me.

Holy mackerel! If they get Potente I will seriously be shocked to death. She is wayyy too good and too big for Alias. :blink:

Yeah I already knew DA was gonna be in the premiere. Other than that, tho, everything's still up in the air. :(

Leslie said:
Holy mackerel! If they get Potente I will seriously be shocked to death. She is wayyy too good and too big for Alias. :blink:

Yeah I already knew DA was gonna be in the premiere. Other than that, tho, everything's still up in the air. :(
[post="1438373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lena Olin, Sonia Braga, Faye Dunaway, Joel Grey, and Ethan Hawke are all either Oscar winners or nominees for acting. Not to mention that Isabella Rossalinni, Quentin Tarentino, and Christian Slater are all bigger names then Franka Potente. If they are willing to do "Alias", she should be thrilled if an offer has actually been made.

Then again, we are talking about a spoiler from Kristin, so this could just be a moot point anyway.

:rotflmao: But this is its last season! And everyone knows -- press, and more importantly agents included -- that it's been downhill from S3 on... :P

Back