Season Four Premiere!

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
I loved it! :D But i always do...

I'm a huge JD/Elliot fan, tho, so I'm hoping to see some of that as the season goes on... I was so pissed after last season's last episodes, when JD says he doesn't love her. That was BS. :rolleyes: I dunno *where* the producers got that terrible idea... They better have something great planned to make up for it!!!

But anyway, about the ep -- I loved Turk dancing, the radio, and Dr. Cox as usual. But the janitor took the cake this time. :laughbounce: The X marks the spot bit...

"What's with the stupid X?"
"What's with the stupid face?"
"Touche..."

:laughbounce: *sigh* I love this show. :D

Les

P.S. I almost forgot!!! JD's "song" that he sang in his head?! :rotflmao: Priceless!!!

Saw it and loved it! My favorite part was when Turk got back from the honeymoon and he and JD kept ending up on different floors. Hilar!

I'm a huger than huge Scrubs fan. I have watched most of the episodes. I was raving about it before any of my friends loved it...which they do now :smiley:

Last night's premiere was no exception. It was witty and clever...and I heart Zach Braff.

I'm also interested to see what they do with the JD/Elliot thing. I don't know that I really want them together, though...

My favorite part of the episode was the whole scooter-gang thing :lol:

I loooove Scrubs, and The premire show was really hilarious!! I loved how Turk and J.D. rode in their little "bike gang" :lol:.

"Ring around the janitor, pocket full of..."
"Pocket full of what?"
"Zanitor?"
"Not a word" :rotflmao:...Can't wait till next week!!

Back