Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Its Good

• 3) Its OK (S2 Was way better!)

• 4) Eeeewwww HATE IT

• Total voters
Nothing will ever top Season 2 because of all the SpyFam action, but this season has been truly wonderful and there's only been 1 or 2 episodes which I really didn't like....kudos to Season 4!!!

I voted for GOOD because I can't say which season (2 or 4) is better. Season 4 hasn't finished yet and it's becoming more and more interesting and S2 was great! I prefer to wait for the end of S4 to decide it ;)

I vote for Good , because as an Alias fan I expecting more from this Season, the things between S/V get extremely slow, even Weiss and Nadia get it more interesting, and I think all cast is fantastic but this Season Nadia get the harmony to Alias, Mia Maestro do a great job, congratulations... I hope in Season 5 the things between S/V get more romantic and interesting, I hope JG is not pregnant because if she is and MV too, I dont know what it will happen in Alias... LOL
And finally the rest of the cast continue amazing and get professionalism in what they do, I dont know if I can say the same thing about JG... the things are extremely cold... between her and MV, his just adorable and I think he do what he can to make things working, but cold is how I caracterize a beautiful, romantic history between the 2 characters... Who deserved an Oscar this Season is Mia Maestro

OK Now that i've heard your responses i can say that im hating S4 i think that Alias (although its been great in the past) is running out of storylines.

I think it is ok, but season 2 was a lot better. With that said, I have hope with the eps with Lena Olin in them. Maybe she can bring the show back to its original awesomeness.

It's somewhere between "It's Okay" and "EWWE hate it"! Sydney in most episodes has lost her strength and her characterization, Nadia is annoying as hell, Vaughn and Sydney still haven't talked about all that happened to Sydney during the 2 years she was gone and all that happened in S3, the episodes aren't as good, and Sydney and Vaughn are not getting as much lust!

They have the chemistry, hello, use it!

Best season of Alias unless you count S2, which we all know will never be beaten.

But it s***s on S3 from a great height.

I thought S4 was okay but it wasn't in the same league as S2. The beginning of the season was a major letdown...towards the middle section, I was beginning to worry that this could be ALIAS last season on TV. But thank goodness, the last couple of episodes saved the day. It was back to its very BEST! Alias is such a complicated TV show and I doubt anyone would understand the show without watching S1 all the way to S3. I'm glad that I'm part of a company of a few millions of people who stay tune and watch Sydney Bristow kick the bad guy's arse every week. I truly believe that those who watch CSI and DH have no idea how brilliant ALIAS is...the writing, the plot, the excitement and the twist. And Jennifer Garner always deliver. It's a pity that she injured herself and couldn't do much of her stunt but she is still one of the reason why I still watch ALIAS.

So no matter how S5 turns out (pregnant or not), ALIAS is still one the most intelligent show that I have ever watch on TV. And damn how I wish I was a spy too :D !!

alison_400IM said:
I truly believe that those who watch CSI and DH have no idea how brilliant ALIAS is...the writing, the plot, the excitement and the twist.
[post="1351830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Slightly annoyed by this comment. As one who watches CSI on a regular basis, I have a great appreciation for both series. I find it almost impossible to compare the two shows. While I love the intelligence of CSI, the scientific things they do, the acting, and the mystery of "who dunnit", I do greatly enjoy the complexity of the overarching storylines that run rampant through Alias. At the end of the day, both shows are excellent in their own ways. For example, the finale of CSI was awesome. It rivals The Descent/Search and Rescue as the best I've seen on TV this year.

As for season 4, the last half of the season completely overshadows the first half (typical of other seasons of Alias, IMO). There have been some incredible moments this season. I don't know where it would fall in the "Best Season of Alias" list. I think that all depends on the finale. Plus, I think that S4 is going to be one of those seasons that you appreciate more when you can watch it all the way through. Most transistion seasons get better with repeat viewing, especially after you've watched the following seasons.

i voted that s2 is better. s4 is ok, we're only third way thru here in the uk, so as far as you guys have said it does improve. i don't like the stand alone eps, although i understand that changes further into the season. i agree s&v never open up about everything in their past, which isn't realistic as no couple could get past such a thing while never even discussing it first. but it way better than s3 so things are on the up.

Back