Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Its Good

• 3) Its OK (S2 Was way better!)

• 4) Eeeewwww HATE IT

• Total voters
I voted that season four was between "okay" and "good".

I think that I enjoyed season one and season two more because I really liked Sydney's internal struggle trying to balance her personal life with her job - and of course the whole deal of keeping the double life hidden from her friends. Not that I didn't like Season four, because it some fantastic stuff, but I do miss seeing "normal Syd". And of course, I am somewhat obssessed with Will and he needs to be back on the show NOW since there is no reason form him to be in the WPP now that the Covenant has been dismantled for nearly a year, but...I'm getting a bit off track. :P

Overall, I enjoyed season four very much. I liked Nadia (unlike some people), and how we were always wondering if Sloane was really good or evil. (I'm still not sure.) And of course, the cliffhanger in the finale will leave me hanging all summer. But did I like season four as much as the first two seasons? No. Will I ever like the show as much as I did then? Probably not, but that doesn't mean that Alias still isn't one of the best, most fun shows to watch on television.

It was good.

Every season has something great about it.

Season 1 just had the classic Alias feel. It set the tone for all of the seasons to come.

Season 2 introduced more of the Alias plot twists and was probably the best ever!

Season 3 was great because of Lauren and Sark. I loved them together. I loved season 3 even though I know a ton of people disagree!!!

Season 4 was awesome because everyone was expecting something great and I think that we got it. It had some great aliases, some good bad guys, and most importantly, The Drevkos!

it was just ok because it was so diffrent and it sucked to have slaone back in control again. Also they didn't enough s/v interaction

Back