Season Three

Well I like the look of the new packaging, but I wish that the size of it were the same as the first two sets so that there'd be more consistency on the shelf, plus the trays which hold each disc seem really flimsy to me, hopefully they'll last a while.

So far as far as the special features go I've watched the animated Alias segment (very cool), the blooper reel (extremely funny), the deleted scenes (good, but it didn't say which episodes they were from), the Monday Night Football promo, and the Stanley Cup/MV thing. Overall I think the special features are great. (from what I've seen) I hope we'll get more animated Alias in future boxsets.

Julesters said:
it was only like $39... wow. much cheaper than i got for the other two. anyhow, the first package had like two of the same discs... and i was like what?? why is sloane on two discs?? and then i realized they were the same disc. so we had to go back and return it and get another one... yah.
[post="991171"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That happened to me with my season two boxset. I got two disc twos (the one with Vaughn) and no disc five (Irina). Unfortunately it took me a while to get that fixed because the store I bought it from didn't get any new copies in that I could exchange my set for for a week or two. I'm glad to hear that your problem got resolved quickly. :smiley:

ivand67 said:
Where did you get them for $39?

For anyone seeing this that hasn't gotten them yet - Target's not a bad place -they had them for $45 ('bout $48 after tax).

But try Walmart first.
[post="991456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Actually if Wal-Mart doesn't have it for a good price where you live then Best Buy or Circuit City would be the next best places. They're both advertising it for $39.99. I got my set from Best Buy. (and picked up a free "Sky Captain" preview DVD too :D)

The inconsistency in the packaging is kind of annoying. But, I love the new packaging. I wish seasons 1 and 2 had the same packaging.

I picked mine up at Costco and it was selling for $37.95. I like the packaging because it's easier to access each disk, and it's like opening up a book. I like the all plastic feel as well. The packaging sure saved Disney a lot of money.

The extras are outstanding, but I wish they showed more of the Museum of Television portion, was way to short. Bloopers were really funny. I am tracking down to see if there are any easter eggs.

xinli11 said:
The inconsistency in the packaging is kind of annoying.  But, I love the new packaging.  I wish seasons 1 and 2 had the same packaging.
[post="991483"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes it is!!! i just wish they were all the same size and same design... preferably like season two and season three with the slidey plastic stuffs. lol. oh well. it's the dvds that counts.

and i got mine at walmart... but i think best buy also sells for $39

Hey All,

Not to be a jerk or anything, but while seasons 1 and 2 were similar in that they had the three plastic clippy cases, they were different in box design - you know, only having Sydney on the cover and it being all black with no plastic cover for season 1. They were just keeping the pattern of there being no pattern, so season 4 will probably be different too. I like the packaging because it takes up less space on my shelf, however, several of the plastic "book pages" have cracks in them, which I don't like.

Also, how cool is it that Vaughn is not on the plastic slip cover? I pulled it off, and was all "Where's Vaughn?" Clever design - I think, but a shiny paper clip keeps me intrigued, so it probably doesn't mean much.

Zach

Back