Season Three?

Requiem

Cadet
Due to the fact that I have other priorities (Smallville and Alias) in that time slot, I haven't seen a single eppy this season... could someone fill me in on what's been going on?

Well, Ryan aned Marissa got kicked out of school by the evil Dean of Discipline over the whole Tray shooting (Tray was in a coma, but then woke up and ran away). Marissa ended up at public school where she has a new group of friends, including a surfer named Johnny who makes Ryan a bit jealous. Ryan was getting tutored, but Sandy got him back into Harbor by blackmailing the evil Dean who was having an affair with a student. (Seth and Summer are the ones who actually uncovered the truth about the Dean and Taylor Townsend, the new social chair.)

Kirsten is out of rehab and she made a new friend there, Charlotte, who is actually evil and trying to scam Kirsten to get a bunch of money. As part of her scheme, Charlotte has bought a condo for the now penniless Julie (Caleb left nothing in his will). Marissa has been staying with Summer, while her mom tried to find a house.

Back