Season Two Episodes

There are 22 episodes in one season of Alias, so there are five more episodes. (rumor has it that there will be 25 episodes this season, making the season finale episode 47, but that's all it is--a rumor)

AliasALIAS said:
There are 22 episodes in one season of Alias, so there are five more episodes. (rumor has it that there will be 25 episodes this season, making the season finale episode 47, but that's all it is--a rumor)

I hope that's true. It will be a great ending. I hope this season ends in a Great way. :D (y)

how much would we all LOVE it if ALIAS kept having new episodes all year round...even if it was every two weeks!!!

And 47 again!

That would ROCK if there were 26 eps this season, although I highly doubt that. But then again, 24 has 24 eps per season, so 2 more isn't that much of a stretch.

AliasALIAS said:
well that would make me pretty dark happy, but i really cant see that happening.
I was about to type, 'from what i know of television networks, they're pretty rigid on that 22 number to buy them all the rating sweeps dates, but given their laxity on the run time of the first episode, i guess its POSSIBLE.

I cant wait for the big 47th episode, whenever it comes though!!!!

if it is 25 this season that would be awesome but even if it is just 22 i dont care, i cant wait for whatever the big cliffhanger it is! and the 47th episode no matter when it is i bet will be amazing!

musically83 said:
how much would we all LOVE it if ALIAS kept having new episodes all year round...even if it was every two weeks!!!
We'd all love it very much.... But then I'd have no life. When Alias airs, I go into Alias mode and I don't go out or anything...I become a recluse..And ALIAS recluse, LOL! Summer is the only time I don't have to worry endlessly over missing an episode.

MY GOSH!!! They had better not leave us with a cliffhanger thinking Vaughn is dead!!! I swear I almost died!!!!!

i head the same thing as aliasalias. there are supposed to be 25 episodes. but who nos! i cant wait for the 47th ep!!!!

Back