Second Chance

Ok I'm feeling generous today and as I finally had some time to write today ehre is the next chapter! :D

Chapter 19

As Vaughn left Lauren's cell he ran into Jack Bristow.

"Agent Vaughn, you and I need to talk." Jack said in a harsh tone. He was going to have serious words with this boy who had caused his daughter so much pain.

"Let me explain. I..."

"Let you explain what Mr Vaughn? Whay you did to my daughter? Why you chose to try and destoy her life? Please explain THAT to me!" Jack retorted. Anger was evident in his voice but he managed to keep his rage undercontrol.

"Jack I never meant to hurt Sydney. You have to believe that. She is the most important person in my life and I love her."

"But you did hurt her. You left which torn her into pieces. If you loved her you wouldn't have done that. If you loved her you would have at least taken the time to see her since we got back to LA. But you haven't so you obviously don't care about her that much." Vaughn went to speak but Jack stopped him. "I suggest you stay away from my daughter or trust me you will regret it." Jack turned and walked away. He silently promised himself he would never let Vaughn hurt his daughter again.

-----------------------------------------

Later that day

Vaughn was nervous as he stood on Sydney's doorstep. Not because of Jack's threat, but of what Sydney would feel when she saw him. He wanted her to hear him out. He didn't want her to just slam the door in his face. Still he had to know, so he knocked gently on her front door.

The door slowly open to reveal Eric's laughing face, which changed when he saw Vaughn. "What are you doing here, man?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"I'm here with Nadia trying to cheer Sydney up. You remember her right? Your supossed girlfriend?"

"Weiss don't start with me. I know what I have done and I just want to talk to her, please?" He begged. "I just want to make things better.

"Maybe now isn't the best time. She just needs some space.

"Please Weiss."

"OK. I'll ask but I can't promise anything." Weiss pulled the door to so there was only a small crack between the door and the frame, leaving Vaughn on the door step anxiously awaiting Weiss's return.

----------------------------------

"Who is it?" Nadia asked as Weiss walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist so he could whispher in her ear.

"Vaugthn's at the door."

"What?!" Nadia replied shocked. She turned round to face Eric.

"Where's Syd?"

"In the bathroom." Right on cue Sydney walked into the living room to see Nadia and Eric having a serious discussion.

"What's wrong guys?" They both stared at each other then at Sydney. It was the she knew something was very wrong. She saw the door was ajar and remembered when she was in the bathroom she thought she had heard the door. "Who's at the door?" Neither Nadia or Weiss answered.

Sydney slowly walked over tho the door as Nadia and Eric gazed at her. As she opened the door she gasped "Vaughn!"

Very good chapter hun.... stalker is freaking me out seriously...dont know what to do... :yikes:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so here is another update as I'm feeling in an updating mood and don't know when I will next be updating.
I hope you guys like it.
I'm not so sure about it myself, but please tell me what you think.
Your comments are appreciated as usual. :smiley:

Chapter 20

"Hi Sydney."

"Vaughn, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk. There is something I need to tell you."

"I have heard it all before I just want you to go." She replied. She loved him, but she was still unwilling to let him back into her life so easily.

"Syd this isn't just about us and what happened." She looked at him puzzled. "Of course I want to talk to you about us, but there's something else. Something that concerns both you and Nadia." She looked at his beautiful green eyes. Oh how she had loved those eyes, but what they showed her was troubling. Vaughn was really worried; worried about her.

She relucantly opened the door. "Well you better come in then." Vaughn walked inside to see Nadia and Weiss in the living room staring at him. "So what is it you exactly wanted to tell us?"

"Well there's no easy way to say this, but to just come out and say it." He paused.

"Well don't keep us in suspense, man." Weiss told him.

"Well we found out what they are planning and..it involves the two of you." He said looking at Nadia then back to Sydney. "They need you to fullfil Rambaldi's prophecy."

"What?"

"All you need to know is it isn't safe for you here; either of you." Weiss put a protective hand over Nadia's shoulder. "I have talked to Kendall and he agrees the best thing to do is to put you in the two of you in witness protection."

"What? No you can't!" Nadia cried.

"Vaughn. There is no way I'm going into the witness protection program."

"Syd." He said taking her hands in his. "If there was any other way I could be sure you would be safe trust me we wouldn't be having this conversation. All I want to do is protect you from them...this is the only way."

"There has to be something else. Something we haven't thought of. I mean...." tears began falling down her face. After everthing else this was the last thing she wanted.

"Syd, I don't want to loose you, but at the same time I can't stand back and do nothing when I know your life is in danger. I love you so much Sydney and nothing will ever change that." He hugged tightly, pulling her as close to him as he could. He never wanted to let go of her.

After a couple of minutes Sydney pulled back and looked into Vaughn's eyes. "I love you." She said then kissed him deeply. "When do we have to leave?" She asked pulling back from him.

"As soon as possible. Kendall's already got it all sorted out; all your alias' etc."

Sydney turned to Nadia who was burried in Weiss' chest. "Nadia....Nadia we have to go." She told her fighting back her tears.

"I know." Nadia kissed Eric then took her sister's hand as they walked out of their house.

They both looked back one last time at the people who they were leaving behind; the men they loved. Both of them didn't know if they would ever see them again or if they would ever be able to go back to their former lives, but they knew this was their only choice.

They got into the car and drove to the air field.

Pm List
Scialet
Tinker
sab-alias
dreamer920
SarahBear
Angel
Vaughnshoney
Brinne
Luckylass
Aliasmaniac7723
~VartansGirl~