Second Chances

Excellent chapter. It started out so funny describing Irina's hormones, but it turned out so sad and sweet with Jack and Weiss looking at Sydney's star. I loved it. Please update soon. Thanks for the PM.

hey everyone! You're all on my PM list I haven't forgotten about this story, i'm just having a bit of hmmm writers block but not really. I know where i want it to go i just haven't felt shall we say 'the vibe' to work on it? and Redemption is keeping me busy, i'm really hoping to get that one done by the middle-end of summer (I hope) but real life just gets in the way lol.
Thanks!
E

I just found this story yesterday

I love it! I hope your going to continue with it, its well written well thought out, emotional and true characterization, i love it. I love J/I and i love them together.

Can i please be added to your PM list for whenever you get around to updating, i dont mind how long it takes, just so long as you eventually get something up because this is such a good story it would be a shame to see it fade into the ether.

Please update as soon as you can and add me to your list of adoring fans clammering for a PM.

I just found this story yesterday

I love it! I hope your going to continue with it, its well written well thought out, emotional and true characterization, i love it. I love J/I and i love them together.

Can i please be added to your PM list for whenever you get around to updating, i dont mind how long it takes, just so long as you eventually get something up because this is such a good story it would be a shame to see it fade into the ether.

Please update as soon as you can and add me to your list of adoring fans clammering for a PM.

Hi everyone, sorry, I completely forgot to post a note in this thread. I decided not to continue this story, as I lost all my ideas. I do hope you'll check out my other fics.

Back