• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
spunkyspy said:
i cant wait that long what do you think vk?
i think they should!!you can always go somewhere online and find it! i know admins but spunky is in a bind!!!LOL, and IRINA wow i in tears i thought she was going to die and yah yah syd prophecy cant speak and finally go will yes freplica is revealed and will knows!!spunky i hope you can find it and im glad it passed over and everyone is okay! :D

Victoria King said:
spunkyspy said:
i cant wait that long what do you think vk?
i think they should!!you can always go somewhere online and find it! i know admins but spunky is in a bind!!!LOL, and IRINA wow i in tears i thought she was going to die and yah yah syd prophecy cant speak and finally go will yes freplica is revealed and will knows!!spunky i hope you can find it and im glad it passed over and everyone is okay! :D
ya me too i just sat there and went omg she is going to die then she just jumped i swaer i don't think i was breathing for like a minute.the prophesy i can,t beleive it was about syd this whole time

man, I just saw that ending again. That was just insane. Something happened when Jack was laying in the bed though. When the walls were moving. That's when I think time changed or something.

Also, how come the Fake Francie was so upset over killing Will? And also, how in the heck DID he survive?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no way no way I HATE THIS OMG i cant think im shaking like a nut and cant think i was screaming TWO YEARS how in the world what happened who is he mairried to and whu why oh my!!!!!!WHY?!?!?!!?!!??!amaizing ep!

I can't believe what JJ is doing. I mean, I trust the guy, he can totally write an amazing ep, but where the heck is he going to go with this?

only one ggod thing-we will probly beat the number of ppl online than we had after phase one--haha ive been crying for 20 min straightnow

I can't believe what JJ is doing. I mean, I trust the guy, he can totally write an amazing ep, but where the heck is he going to go with this?

only one ggod thing-we will probly beat the number of ppl online than we had after phase one--haha ive been crying for 20 min straightnow

Back