• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
lenkid said:
I can't wait until everyone calms down from the ep and the theories of what's going on start rolling in. I have one brewing, but I need to see my west coast feed before I know for sure. ;)
i agree...when everyone settles down and is able to watch the tapes over again and see the details more closely....but then again we only have what like 3 months!!! lol can't wait to hear yours though.

OOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe what i have just seen!!!! This is truly amazing, how can this have happened to Syd. I don't understand anything right now. My brain is just trying to acknowledge all of this mystery. Ok so Irina did truly love Syd and she tried to help Syd get Sloane. This means she always truly cared about Syd and Jack, that is so cute :smiley:!!!!! BUt Sloane, that evil and synical man, i can't stand him. Why is it that he always has to escape? Rambaldi , Rambaldi, Rambaldi this guy has caused everyone enough problems. You would think that since he is dead his mystery would leave people alone but no, damn it. Vaughn and Syd how cute were they togther and to think they were finally going to be togther alone in vaca. But good things can never happen to cute, cuddly, lovy couples; it always seems to be too good to be true. Syd's life has been completely turned upsidedown. She is the women described in the prophecy and the only one who can stop Sloane from going even more madd. But now here life isn't even hers anymore; she dosen't reember her life for the past two years. After that exciting battle with Francinator, she totally disappeared of of the face of the earth. But how and why??? How could Vaughn go on and live without her, how could he betray her?????? So this is what has been left in our heads to ponder for the bext 5 months and boy is this going to be a long while, that i might even die of missing Alias so much. Irina disappears but it seems she is willing to help Syd stop Sloaneand she loves her very much. Sloane has escaped and is at large with his maddness of Rambaldi and his il tire akathe telling machine. What Sloane's next move is no one knows. Sark must still be under CIA custody and well. Vaughn that dorable cuddly bear, has betrayed Syd and gooten married forgetting all about his true love for her. Though i have to say i feel totally sad for Vaughn b/c he didn't know Syd was still alive for those two years but still, u kno. Marshall is with the new NSA chick and they look really cute together. Jack, Dixon's, Weisz, and Kendal'sstatus is unknown. Will survived that vicious stabbing and his doing well. While Francinator is for sure dead or so i think. But the saddest part is how Syd has no idea what happened to her, why it happened, where she has been all this time?????? Two years of her life have been lost and know she must go back and try to put the pieces of her past together. These episodes were truly amazing, no doubt. JJ really out did himself this time. I think everyone's jaw must have dropped at the end of the finale, i know mine did. There are just so many questions right now that we just don't know the answers to and is what will truly drive me madd!!!!!!!!!!! :P

thank you, thank you. i was reading all the reactions and i'm like... MARRIED? RING? WHAT?! i knew coming on here would answer my questions.

Ok a part of me was like Wow, and the other part of me was like "What the Fudge?" (You know what word I realy mean) Vaughn is married, but it could be to syd. I wish! I mean she remembers the whole Francie double, so that takes away the idea's that season 2 never happen, because it did. But I mean come on, how did she go missing, was it after she killed evil Francie? And seriously Vaughn marrying someone else that is a bunch of felgercarb! He was really in love with her, how could he marry someone else! I pray that maybe that she and Vaughn did get married, and she doesn't remeber. I mean they never said when she exactly went missing. They could have gotten married on there little trip! I don't know, but I hope for the best. But then I think about when they said Vaughn causes stress between them, and I think we know what that is. I really,really, really hope Vaughn isn't married to someone else!!

Fight scene between Francie and Syd- Go syd it's your birthday! Kick butt girl!

Will- Well thank God he's ok! They just better not pair him up with syd in the future, becasue remember he said "I love you" I don't even want to think about it. Smack me!

Irina-What the heck was she doing, while these two years were happening, I wonder if she is involved.

Sloane-He's a bastard, and I really hope he rots in heel, becasue I think he's the reason Vaughn married someone else! Die, die, die!!

Jack- I wonder what did happen!

Weiss and Marshall- How cute! That was all great!

Dixon- I feel so bad from him, I hope something happy comes to him in the future!

Man now we have to wait about 4 months! I am going to die, I have o know, it's killing me!

Lauren

and yeah, what was up with the scar on syd's stomach? did she get that from the fight? or somewhere else?

OMG OMG OMG OMG thats all i could say after the show aftre i cought my breath. . this was so good and i can't get the last scene out of my head it is making me crazy and that i have to wait all summer to see wut happens OMG!! i HOPE pennstatechic is rite tehehe about the whole her and vaughn getting married and she just doesn't remember!!! GOD i only HOPE!! i just can't wait till next season . .but now my story that i was gunna post is now crapt but thats ok i will just have to make a new one bout this!! hehe :smiley:
~Kay~

ooo the scar on her stomach...was faded!!!!!it wasnt new it was old.......that means no dream so omg!!i have to write my thinkings in fanfic!LOL!!i know im crazy but hey... oh and remember vaughn said"they asked me to come back!"!!!okay i want to kill his wife..is that healthy?!

:shocked: that better have been a dream or i am going to STRANGLE J.J. Abrams...cool he may be and a good writer he may be but im still going to STRANGLE HIM IF VAUGHN IS MARRIED!!!!!!! 🇳🇴 this better be some kind of crazy dream or something :angry: CUZ SYDNEY AND VAUGHN BELONG TOGETHER!!!!!!! :ermm: AND WE HAVE TO WAIT SIX MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!

Victoria King said:
oh and remember vaughn said"they asked me to come back!"!!!okay i want to kill his wife..is that healthy?!
well in my opinion that is healthy and i will help you kill his wife too . .i wanna know who the wife is if its Alice so help me god!!! AHHH! its makine me crazy lol

There is always the possibility that the ring is a sign of engagment!!! Oh my gosh, my heart is pumping. Interesting that they are in Hong Kong wasn't that the location of Kasinau from last years finale? Will is OK and evil Francie gone, OK. What in the felgercarb is going on my head is spinning!!!

What if Jack felt like he didn't have anything to live for without Syd and joined Sloane? So now Irina will be the good one, and Jack will be the bad one.

I don't know what to say about this. I'd like to comment on all the amazing awesome things in the first hour and 58 minutes, but the last 2 minutes are stuck in my head and I can hardly remember the rest. One thing...I really thought Irina was going to kill herself when she jumped. I was actually talking out loud, begging her not to do it!

This is so horrible...I just don't want it to be true. I wish it was MY bad dream instead of Sydney's.

felgercarb felgercarb felgercarb felgercarb
A wonderdful 1 hour and 58 min. This just doesnt make any sense to me...I dont believe it....Vaughn cant be married.....Its gotta be a dream or something. Please somebody save me!! Please tell me your predictions!!! and if they have anything to do with Vaughn being married I dont want to hear it so PLEASE put a warning before you type it. ;) :(
Here is what someone said on ABC:
"The Rambaldi device manipulates time and Sydney is part of the prophecy. It's my theory that she's been chasing Sloane in and out of time now that the device has been activated...what do you guys think??? "

Back