Second half of season 3?

Travis

Scout
What do you hope will happen in the second half of season 3 i hope for the sake of Ricks group that they let Daryl go and then Rick kills the governor.

I hope that Daryl makes a safe return to the group and that the gov dies, but I don't think Rick will be the one to kill him.

As much as I'd like for the two brothers to stay together, I think Merle needs to die. He holds too much anger against Rick and his group. If he makes it back to the prison with Daryl, he'll probably end up killing someone.

Who knows, maybe that's the whole plan. The governor might have arranged for the two brothers to escape (while everyone thinking they escaped legitimately), and when Merle gets his chance, he kills Rick, Michonne or someone else and runs off to Woodbury. But that's unlikely I think. :P

faviouz said:
Who knows, maybe that's the whole plan. The governor might have arranged for the two brothers to escape (while everyone thinking they escaped legitimately), and when Merle gets his chance, he kills Rick, Michonne or someone else and runs off to Woodbury. But that's unlikely I think. :P
It's possible :P Even if the Governor is using Merle for example. He's lost trust in him because Merle lied about killing Michonne which resulted in his daughters... 'death', but he could take advantage of how much Merle hates Ricks group. They "escape" and as you said, go to the prison. Merle can't forgive the group so there's a showdown and a couple people die in the process which could mean an easier take over for Woodbury.

Really? I doubt it. Fans were already complaining that they stayed too long in the farm. I doubt they will have two seasons just in the prison.

the prison will last all of season 3 and will continue into 4. it is confirmed. the 1st and 2nd season each cover one volume of the comics each. The prison arc is 6 volumes. there is enough content to last the entirety of season 4 easily. (I do not know if it will be all of 4 only that it will be at least part of it) The prison arc is far longer than any other story arc and we have not even close to covered it all.

legokiba213 said:
Really? I doubt it. Fans were already complaining that they stayed too long in the farm. I doubt they will have two seasons just in the prison.

kirkman was the source for the news. the prison arc is significantly important and much longer. it definitely possible." />

I agree that the farm kind of dragged, but they have a lot going on in this season so I don't think people will get bored so quickly :P

Back