Second half of season 3?

it's the prison and woodbury and the fight will escalate. plenty to do. And I never found the farm boring. it was less action more character development. which is just as good. the second half of season 2 plus the midseason finale and premiere is just as good as all of 3 so far imo. the others were a bit less good but none of the good episodes would have had nearly as much impact without them. all the episodes that catch us off guard and that we love need the necessary build up. finding sophia for example would not have been at all interesting if it happened 1 episode after she was lost. but with so much time passed finding her was much more jarring and lead to a great episode. those slower episodes are a necessary evil.

I think people just want action, gore, zombies and more action which is why they thought the second season was boring xD I agree though, plenty of character development in that second season to make up for it.

Not gonna lie when i first started watching The Walking Dead it was only to see some zombies. Its more then that now though.

Back