Second Iron Man trailer online

Tim

Creative Writer
iTunes Movie Trailers

"What happened over there?"

"I had my eyes opened. I want to protect the people I put in harms way"

At last we get some script past the utterances! Our Lord of War makes this statement after seeing the damage to civilians that his weapons caused.

"What's going on here?"

"Let's face it, this isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing"

and so says the billionaire with all tastes and leisure pursuits available to him

I don't know why, but I'm really looking forward to this movie.

I've always liked the concept of Iron Man, but it's only recently--with the creation the Ultimates and the Civil War story line--that I feel Stark has really come into his own as a character. I'm pleased to see Downey Jnr seems to have captured the irrerverence of the Ultimates Tony Stark.

I think that Robert Downey has developed enough as an actor to be able to have some say or at least leeway in his acting in front of the camera. Whilst he cannot outright change the story he can put up some subtle changes that bring life to the films he is in.

With him being centre character in this movie, his strengths will benefit it greatly. We'll find out if the division between mass media products and the core fans will really make a difference. The advances in what the masses require as a minimum in this day and age from blockbusters mean we are getting close to cutting out all possible problems in filming.

Just once, we all want a blockbuster that we can watch a couple of times over and go, "wow!" without finding silly holes in it. That time is getting so close we can taste it. This film has so much going for it from the trailers, even if the theme seems to be differently slanted between trailer 1 and 2. We still can't quite see what avenue the film is definitely going down, but this second trailer is definitely striking hard.

i just watched the marvel animated movie of iron man. for its story line it was pretty awesome. from what i can see the movie may follow it closely. i unfortunatly never got a chance to read the first iron man comics to see if it is the same format. i am hoping to find it sometime online but dont know yet.

for me this is a dream come true to see this movie in real life form (human characters instead of animated). just like fantastic four, hulk, the new hulk movie coming out, x-men and so on. i never thought before i passed in this world that all these movies would be made that i only read in 25 cent comics (yes, i said 25 cents).

next is to see captain america, wonder woman and a few others that escape me right now, on the big screen.

I agree with Tim... Downey brings a certain 'swagger' to the character that is part him, part acting. Tony Stark is a deep & troubled character and some of the problems that Stark has faced, such as alcoholism, are demons that Downey has also fought.

After seeing this new trailer.... yes, I must watch this movie. Yes indeed. :D

(And :cool: for using Sabbath's Iron Man!)

Saw the trailer when I saw (whatever it was BC).
Looks good.
I will see this one as soon as I can. Hopefully it will be better than the HULK, which I found.....eh.....lacking and too soppy. It easily could've been much better. It looked to me like they were running out of time (budget), and threw an ending together in an afternoon.
Anyway, IRONMAN looks good ----if only for the song----

I cant wait to see this movie . Ive never really been a fan of comic movies like spider man or x men but this has a different ring to it. :smiley:

I will see this one as soon as I can. Hopefully it will be better than the HULK, which I found.....eh.....lacking and too soppy. It easily could've been much better. It looked to me like they were running out of time (budget), and threw an ending together in an afternoon.
After the mess that the last Hulk movie turned into I am surprised to see that the producers of the sequel have allowed Ed Norton to have so much influence on it. You would think that they would want it to be a bit more oriented towards the fans and not be based upon an actors whim.

I cant wait to see this movie . Ive never really been a fan of comic movies like spider man or x men but this has a different ring to it. :smiley:
The first Spiderman movie I enjoyed along with the first X-Men movie but, I'm with you, I'm looking forward more to this Iron Man than to any other comic adaption lately.

Well, the film starts airing here in the UK this coming Thursday. I think I will actually go and see this one at the cinema rather than waiting for the DVD. The breathtaking shots it promises are making me lean towards big screen rather than my home 28" tv !!

i will wait for it to come out on dvd. its not that i dont like theaters, i just like to watch in the privacy of my home and with dvd's being released just as quickly i can wait. dont feel bad tim, i have a 28 ouch:smiley: also.

Back