Season 5 Secret Letters

This is probably in the wrong place but what is so special about the letters that are boxed in? Whenever they go to a city, the city's name comes up and there is always one letter boxed in...Does anyone else think that means anything?

okay...i think that letters doint mean n e thing! i dont watch the shoaw and i dont care! i think its funny as hell watching you all talk about this show like it is the world or something! you all are so 5 years old! GROW UP! :blink:

Notcare101 said:
okay...i think that letters doint mean n e thing! i dont watch the shoaw and i dont care! i think its funny as hell watching you all talk about this show like it is the world or something! you all are so 5 years old! GROW UP! :blink:
If you don't watch the show and don't care about it, why post here then? This is for people who like the show and want to talk about it. So how many other posts did you read? And by the way how pathetic of you to read posts about shows you don't even like!

Dddysgrl0531 said:
This is probably in the wrong place but what is so special about the letters that are boxed in? Whenever they go to a city, the city's name comes up and there is always one letter boxed in...Does anyone else think that means anything?
the first series when decoded gave a website address

Dddysgrl0531 does have a point I never knew what the heck those boxed letters stand for if anyone know what they are. Please tell me.

King
The Alias Hunter

Dddysgrl0531 does have a point I never knew what the heck those boxed letters stand for if anyone know what they are. Please tell me.

King
The Alias Hunter

Notcare101 said:
what's ur problem??? if we enjoy talking about the show and helping each other out understaning some details, it doesn't concern you or who else like you doesn't watch the show and comes at allalias.com just to judge us!! what do you do with your life that's so honoralbe??? if you have to comment on what fans do, then ur the 1 who has to grow up!! :angry:

Notcare101 said:
Ok, this person has some serious problems. Also, why is this post under the Spoiler thread? Shouldn't it be under General Alias?

Deputy Director and Key Master..... Please do something about this NotCare101 person!!!!! I have seen the totally useless and insolent replies all over this board. Is there anything you can do?

faithfloats said:
Deputy Director and Key Master..... Please do something about this NotCare101 person!!!!! I have seen the totally useless and insolent replies all over this board. Is there anything you can do?
Yes please do something.

I don't think that's a job for DD or Keymaster, if this person keeps posting stuff like that, I would pm charlie! That person is really being rude. And if you are reading this, NotCare101, I honestly cannot believe that there has not been anything in your life that you have loved like your world, so I think it's extremely mean and evil for you to insult all of us on what we like. Reconsider before you type something like that again!

ehgripo said:
Dddysgrl0531 said:
That is interesting... I didn't know that.

faithfloats said:
totally agree...if you don't like the show, then why waste your time on a forum about the show?? another question...if you don't watch alias, then how come in your member info, it says that your fav character is vaughn and ur fav eppy is breaking point??? don't insult people or an awesome tv show that you know absolutely NOTHING about! :angry:

ehgripo said:
Dddysgrl0531 said:
wat was da website?

!n@$en said:
ehgripo said:
Dddysgrl0531 said:
wat was da website?
Yeah, what was it? And how did you decode it? I have always wondered what they were for. I just assumed they were the "windows" to whoosh into the city.

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
Yeah, what was it? And how did you decode it? I have always wondered what they were for. I just assumed they were the "windows" to whoosh into the city.
lol.. has ne 1 got da list of all da letters?

My speculation............

I think the letters that are all boxed are the first letter in either SYDNEY BRISTOW and if there aren't any letters from her name then ARVIN SLOANE. I don't know if that really makes any sense.

Oh, I'm knew to this website and I was wondering how do you get the picture under your screen name?

fReElAnCeR4794 said:
Oh, I'm knew to this website and I was wondering how do you get the picture under your screen name?
just click on ur own name den click on avatar options and...u should b able 2 work da rest out.

Back