Politics Secret Lives

Yeah I tend to bottle up all the pain in my life and eventually I just let it all go at once and when people actually see that they get frightened :( It's kinda like when marissa from the OC went mad and threw the chair in the swimming pool in the first episode of the 2nd season! Apart from I kicked in my wardrobe door :(

I think its sad that ppl have to have a secret life to feel important. But we all have them. I have one. But it not that big like others. Like the man in the article. I know this man who has a secret life and if he ever gets caught he is in MAJOR trouble. So you going to have a sectet life make sure it is legal!!!

Mel :angelic:

yeah...i have two groups of friends too and if you put them together...they would sooo not get along...it's weird. -_- but i guess everyone is so unique nowadays that each person can only complement another person to such an extent before the person must move on to find someone else to share theri other interests in...

i just realized that the person ive kept in contact the most with over the past three years is someone online...and not really quite someone i know in life...of course, the fact that i've switched schools after two years could contribute to that...yet its still kinda sad to me now that i just realized that...haha...im too much of a loner. (n)

aww shay, youre not a loner

i have about 3 groups of friends i flutter between and they're all so different, its weird but somehow i can always get them together at a party

Odds are, you will probably never get to meet the people you interact with on the internet. Whereas in real life, if you make a blunder, you're done for. The person knows what you look like and, if unfortunate enough, your name as well. It's hard to escape it if you have to see them every day and talk to them. The internet gives you a mask which offers freedom to express yourself however you like without that constant fear.

cinders said:
hmm u can be who u are without worrying whether ppl wont like you, you can be who you're afraid to be
[post="1215310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

exactly!

It makes me think of this poster i see around schools that say "Character: It's who you are when no one's watching."

its really true that, i guess we're all too scared people wont like the real us, i mean 100 % us, but in the end you have to be honest with yourself, you'r enever gonna be happy ebing someone else

which is sad, especially as they wont realise they arent happy unless they find true happiness, but i guess sometimes being someone else, makes u falsely happy. I've tried it before. You can even be a bit rebellious, but in the end you have to be true to yourself

Yeah exactly, lying about who you are gets you know where, except thinking to yourself everyday "if I weren't pretending to be someone else would these people like me?" And that's just depressing enough for anyone :(

and the truth always coems out at some point. Better to be yourself and talk openly then pretend to be someone else and have to watch every step you make

Back