Politics Secret Service

aww that would be awesome! George Mason Univ. (like 2 hrs. from my house) apparently has some program that's really good for the CIA... plus it's in northern va. with langley ^_^

oh!!! i dunno bout if the secret service is the one that protects the president i was just tryin to say like cia and mi5 and fbi and etc all in one so u can talk about all of them here!!

^_^

I used to be obsessed with the CIA especially over the summer and I was convinced that I had to join it. I even practiced for it by not talking to others much, playing detective :blink: , forecfully not laughing when things were funny, go on little mini missions :blink: :blink: etc; :blink: Glad I grew outta that... :lol: ;)

i want to work in the linguistics dept. of the CIA someday. and i'm serious about that too! i know i'm going to!! i love languages! i want to learn all of them lol

i'd join the secret service but i don't know if i necessarily like the fact that my job description requires me to have to take a bullet for the president :mellow:

well the one in Canada doesn't seem to be very effective. I heard last year, i think, that they were spending a lot of time watching groups, one of which was a grandmothers get together (or something like that).

ANd Its not really a place I'd want to work. I doubt its very much like on tv, but at the same time I value my life way too much

i don't take it as kool!!! it looks like it'll be kool like on TV i'm interseted in terrorism and stuff like that and i'd find a interesting to do it!!

The Speaker of the House Dennis Hasterat (misspelt I know) came and spoke at my University. He had all kinds of security including the guys in dark suit standing off to the side of the room with little earpieces. (One was quite young and hot looking :lol: )

I wouldn't join the Secret Service. Politics don't mean that much to me and protecting George Bush's life over my own does not appeal to me in the least. -_-

Edited: To clarify that young looking is not like 20 - 30 year old... He was probably late 30 - early 40's, but was good looking not Grampa like... Ack, not that Grampa could be secret service anyway... ACK! Never mind! :rolleyes:

Secret Service is also number one in Fraud case investigation like identity theft and credit card theft and counterfeiting. They also are big I've been told with Psych/ops with the Israelis. Either way they are every bit as formidable as the CIA. They don't only protect the President Vice president and their immediate families, they help to protect other world leaders as well.

Back