Secrets and Deception

Alright Sydney, I think it's safe to say, your life is now perfect! What more could you ask for, other than having another child with Michael being the actual father.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

You can't just end it there... even though you said there'd be an epilogue... or however you spell it.

...I thought it'd have more ...deception. <_<

-Sundays... :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

This is it. :cry: i think i might cry.

Epilogue

The sun was setting and a light breeze was cooling the warm air surrounding her. Sydney looked out on the ocean, enjoying the view from her hotel suite. A few minutes later she felt two arms wrapping around her and a smile appeared on her face.

“Hey,” Sydney said softly, still staring out on the water.

“How are you?” Michael asked, kissing her temple.

“Good.” Sydney replied, moving her hands down and placed them over his.

Gently Michael was rubbing her lightly swollen belly and Sydney sighed contently. She looked at their hands and seeing their wedding rings made her smile grow even bigger. They had married on their two-year anniversary four months ago and a couple of days later she had found out that she was pregnant.

Jess was now seven years old and would be in second grade in September. Because of her school, Sydney and Michael had delayed their honeymoon for a few months since they wanted to take Jess with them. It had only taken them one discussion to decide where to go and agreed to fly to Hawaii, even though Michael had to do some convincing. Flying still wasn’t her thing.

“No aftermath from the flight?” Michael asked slightly concerned. He knew how much she hated flying and she hadn’t looked very happy on the flight. Plus, she was pregnant which made him worry even more.

“I’m fine, the baby’s fine. No sickness, nothing.” Sydney assured him while turning around to place a soft kiss on his lips.

“Just making sure.” He grinned sheepishly at her.

“I know, don’t worry so much. Everything’s going to be fine. And I know what it feels like to be pregnant, so I know what I’m doing.” Sydney grinned at him.

“Good to know at least one of us does.” Michael sighed.

“You’re already a daddy you know. And you’re doing just fine.” Sydney reminded him laughing. She found it cute how much he got worked up about it. Her only fear was that he would get a nervous break down before she was even half way through her pregnancy.

“Yeah, but Jess was already older. I couldn’t break her but a baby’s different.” Michael admitted.

“You can’t break a baby either.” Sydney smirked and wrapped her arms around him to hug him tightly, assuring him that he would be fine.

“I could drop it.” Michael frowned and Sydney laughed again.

“You’re a doctor, I don’t think you’re that clumsy.” She told him, amused by all of this.

Michael just kissed the top of her head and gave her a warm smile. When he felt someone tucking on his shirt he turned around.

“Can we go swimming now?” Jess looked up at him with big eyes.

“Sure sweetie.” Michael told her and bended down to pick her up.

“When do I get my sister?” Jess asked, leaning over from Michael to touch Sydney’s belly.

“You still have to wait a few months.” Sydney told her smiling.

“But I don’t wanna.” Jess pouted.

Sydney chuckled, “I’m sorry but we don’t have a choice.”

“Well, then I wanna go to the pool now.” Jess declared, changing the subject instantly back to her previous wish. “Daddy, please?”

“Well, can’t say no to that, let’s go.” Michael said happily, taking Sydney’s hand while he picked up Jess with the other arm.

{THE END}

I'd like to thank everyone for reading this fun co-write. :Pinch: We really enjoyed writing it and becoming friends in the process. ^_^ I really appreciate all your reviews; they really brighten my day. Be sure to check out some of our other stuff, you won't be disappointed.
I'm gonna miss this fic, but it feels good getting something done. :P
Thanks a Trillian! :bye:
~Sierra

Wonderful update with a wonderful ending Sierra!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved the story from the beginning to the end (y)

Last but not least, i didn't fail to miss the fact that Jess called Vaughn her daddy :love:

Thanks for writing this together!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Always glad to be entertained HAHA :lol:

That ending was great...
They're married, and are family with a baby on the way.
Great Story.
Thanks for sharing and thanks for all the pms.

Back