Seeking opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy_dj

Cadet
Ok, so theres this girl in my class who's really cute and was wondering if I should mabye ask her out :thinking: ? We go to a private school so we know eachother but I'm not sure if I should or not...We're both 14 so what would you all think I sholud do :lol: :thinking: ?

of course, why wouldn't you be? why don't you wait a bit and make friendly conversation first. get to know her, hang out with her a bit. And then drop the question :smiley:

Andy said:
Ok, so theres this girl in my class who's really cute and was wondering if I should mabye ask her out :thinking: ? We go to a private school so we know eachother but I'm not sure if I should or not...We're both 14 so what would you all think I sholud do :lol: :thinking: ?
u should 100%! I have like the same life as u it seems- private skool and all and personally if u r in a private skool i look around and girls rarely tend to reject b/c of so many reasons! I mean i would always say yes to a guy unless he was a jerk! The worse that can happen is she says no but i doubt it'll happen!

Maybe grab some friends (guys and girls) and go out in a group to the movies or something? That way, you'll be comfortable with your friends and also get to spend time with her.

Good luck Andy!!!! You'll be right!

Kelly

PsychicAgent said:
Maybe grab some friends (guys and girls) and go out in a group to the movies or something? That way, you'll be comfortable with your friends and also get to spend time with her.

Kelly
Actully I did do that a couple weeks ago and it was fun....but I dunno...I think I might wanna go solo this time :lol: . Thanks ^_^ :D .

Andy said:
PsychicAgent said:

Kelly
Actully I did do that a couple weeks ago and it was fun....but I dunno...I think I might wanna go solo this time :lol: . Thanks ^_^ :D .
just ask her out ... if you don't do it, you will never know how she feels, as if she says no (which she will not) ... you at least would know ... by asking her out ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back