Movies Selected Upcoming Movies

Looking back over the upcoming list for 2021 it seems that the year is shaping up to be a standout year for movies (assuming movie goers are willing to go out again). With so many movies slated for 2020 delayed and rescheduled from the big movie production companies the latter part of next year should see a lot of big budget movies released really close to each other.

I'm hoping by then to get my main TV upgraded to 4K. :D My trust 50" Panasonic plasma has served me well and still works great but it's really time to get a TV that comes close to the quality of my laptop monitor.

Most films are fine watching at home. I only go to the theaters to see films in 3d or iMax.
My GF hadn't seen a 3d movie since Jaws 3d. We went to Godzilla: King of the Monsters in 3d and her first experience with today's 3d was almost more entertaining than the movie. She still talks about it and loves the film.

A few theater must sees (3d) we are looking forward to are;
Godzilla VS Kong (Rumors of a Netflix Streaming debut is rather disappointing, we want out first viewing experience to be 3d)
Top Gun: Maverick - She loves the aerial combat in the first and thinks it would be awesome in 3d
Dune - That's my pick. Its a 3d must see for me.

Depending on budget and health;
Monster Hunter - Me loves my monster movies!
No Time To Die - Bond, James Bond
A Quiet Place 2 - Monsters!
Rumble - Hahaha!

Lower on the list:
Black Widow
Morbius
Jungle Cruise

Godzilla VS Kong (Rumors of a Netflix Streaming debut is rather disappointing, we want out first viewing experience to be 3d)
On that one I'm pretty sure I read that Netflix lost in favor of it being a dual release at theaters & HBO Max at the same time like what they'll be doing with Wonder Woman 1984.

Back