Politics Self-Mutilation/Suicide Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
(y) nice idea thread

cuz i usually go to the cutting thread to vent and ramble on about my problems and so do most others but then ppl start being disrespectful... its nice to know theres someplace for everyone to go who needs it

definitely. people were attacking us and i was tired of it. kiki cut because of one person's comments -_-

i think this is a good idea... i started reading the cutting posts but there are so many it will take me forever. i know how people feel in there tho its reely horrible and then you get scared for a long time that people will notice!

heh yea, happy early birthday!! 🎂

and you musn't let someone's words affect you so badly. :thinking: :( They usually are just stupid idiots that are too stubborn to admit that they're wrong or are so low that they have to mess with someone else just to make themselves feel better. :rolleyes: ^_^

my mom says i have a problem with self mutilation because i pick at my zits and my face looks really icky. she told me its a disease :blink: i don't know what to think, because i pick at my face self consiously... i can't help it. what should i do?!?!??!

Betha Bristow said:
heh yea, happy early birthday!! 🎂

and you musn't let someone's words affect you so badly. :thinking: :( They usually are just stupid idiots that are too stubborn to admit that they're wrong or are so low that they have to mess with someone else just to make themselves feel better. :rolleyes: ^_^
that or they have no lives! And thanks :xoxo:

Mags I'm not sure at the moment I'll look into it for you ;)

erm actually if you dont pick at your zits to um rid yourself of emotional problems then i dont think its defined as self mutilation. :thinking: ack nvm i dunno ^_^

i bite my nails. I mean, the skin on my finger goes to a longer length than my so-called-nails do. :Ph34r: I cant help it either. sorry if i was no help. I'm unreliable as usual :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
my mom says i have a problem with self mutilation because i pick at my zits and my face looks really icky. she told me its a disease  :blink:  i don't know what to think, because i pick at my face self consiously... i can't help it. what should i do?!?!??!
:lol:

I pick at my zits and blackheads too :blink:

I just don't like looking at the nasty-****y-bubbles, so I HAVE to pop them :blush:

Have you tried going to a dermotologist? I'm going to one on the 14th......

btw, don't try that Proactive skin care line..........it doesn't work and it burns the skin.......hurt for a week :thinking:

2nd btw, popping zits is not self-mutilation :lol:

EDIT: The computer edited my word.........all I ment was pusy.....I guess I spelled it wrong :confused:

~~Spongy!

I feel so numb again... like I mean numb emotionally

like I'm here but without a reason.. and I dunno... I'm not thinking anything... I mean... This is my expression right now: :mellow: arg.. it makes me want to cut.. feel pain.. feel something to know im still breathing

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
my mom says i have a problem with self mutilation because i pick at my zits and my face looks really icky. she told me its a disease  :blink:  i don't know what to think, because i pick at my face self consiously... i can't help it. what should i do?!?!??!
:lol:

I pick at my zits and blackheads too :blink:

I just don't like looking at the nasty-****y-bubbles, so I HAVE to pop them :blush:

Have you tried going to a dermotologist? I'm going to one on the 14th......

btw, don't try that Proactive skin care line..........it doesn't work and it burns the skin.......hurt for a week :thinking:

2nd btw, popping zits is not self-mutilation :lol:

EDIT: The computer edited my word.........all I ment was pusy.....I guess I spelled it wrong :confused:

~~Spongy!
oh lol good stuff. i have acne meds but i still get zits and i still pop them lol my skin is horrivic it looks like a pizza because i have all these scars. i should prolly go see my derm again. i just can't help popping my zits!! i do it when i'm bored, and when i'm in class, and when i'm talking to someone (well i dont actually pop them i just kinda pick)...
and maybe it is self mutilation because when i'm angry at myself i'll just sit infront of the mirror for like an hour and pop all my zits and just pick at my face ...

what should i do????? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back