Politics Self-Mutilation/Suicide Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alias_Girl_624 said:
yes, the internet world and the real world are 2 different places, yet these are real people on these boards, with real feelings.
But you have to remember that the internet people don't know you and you can't let them get to you.

I mean... last night, while I was walking home from the rec center, I got called a ho. And I just laughed and let it roll off my back. That person doesn't know who I am, so what should I care what they think?

A lot of people have the same f***ing problems you guys do but they deal with them. They don't cop out and try to get sympathy or mutilate themselves. It seems like you guys are almost proud of that fact that you guys do these things, but really it's just because you're too weak to handle them like a strong, self-reliant individual would. It's pathetic. Stop f***ing whining.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
yes, the internet world and the real world are 2 different places, yet these are real people on these boards, with real feelings.
heres fifty cents, call someone who gives a damn.

As Leah and ppl said you guys this is a MESSAGE BOARD.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MESSAGE BOARD</span>

If you can't deal with someone telling you that, god forbid, they *gasp* don't like you how are you ever going to deal with real life?

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Everyone has feelings. You can't get rid of them. So deal. I'm so sick of all the whining and the depressed smiley EVERY FREAKING POST! Is it physically impossible for you people to think of something other then your problems (which everyone has by the way.)

SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Everyone has feelings. You can't get rid of them. So deal. I'm so sick of all the whining and the depressed smiley EVERY FREAKING POST! Is it physically impossible for you people to think of something other then your problems (which everyone has by the way.)
hmm ... if you're so sick of it why don't you just leave? there's a way to deal with it.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
hmm ... if you're so sick of it why don't you just leave? there's a way to deal with it.
why have one person leave when the source can leave?

SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
yeah i agree. I have a few problems, but i dont whine and b**** about them non stop. I usually never talk about them. Its called acceptance

never really saw through the purpose of this...

but if you guys continue to argue i'll close this place down, and it will be up the the discretion of the entire team to figure out what happens. we don't need drama in the serious discussion too!

One more thing... if you keep blaming others for your actions, you will never get better. It doesn't really work like that.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
I usually am gone, but I couldn't resist to the urge to tell you guys how ridiculous you sound.

SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
I usually am gone, but I couldn't resist to the urge to tell you guys how ridiculous you sound.
i dont know if you noticed, but when we arent here, all you do is b**** AND MOAN about your problems, then you blame us when we point that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back