Web Stuff Selling Domains

I was thinking about doing that but then I didn't as all the good domains are taken and it's hard to find a good one, but now that the new .co domain is out, you could give it a try by buying one and then reselling it.

Yeah but the value of the domain is the exact same if you buy it than sell it but, if you have a site on the domain which has traffic, I think that domain would sell for more but that is a long process

I would aim to buy domains and I do not sell them. Can you tell me your own experience at selling the domains? Can you make some profit?

Good way to make money?
Well, it's a tough way to make a $ but once you get a bite the offer can be substantial. I have domains in Que to be developed that have been parked since 1998 and draw traffic and click through income. So the cost is lets say $10/year times 12 years $120.00 to retain, parking revenue more than pays for the registrar costs and then you have an end user wanting the domain for their company or project . . . thats the real pay day.

Experiences?
I have sold a few at decent $XXXX numbers but no six figure numbers yet. You will get a lot of "low ballers" and folks not knowing the real orth of a truly brandable domain name.

Back