Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Senior Class Trips

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Vaughn_Lovah, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

Every year my school takes its seniors to Disney World for their class trip. Aparently alot of other schools do it too because there is something called "Senior Night" where there is a concert. I was wondering if anyone elses schools are going.
    Or where other schools are going.

2. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

my highschool doesn't do anything like that

3. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

we go to dc in 8th grade and we have middle school trips that work on a three year rotation so u never go on the same trip twice so first year for me i went to catalina second year cedar lake(big bear) third year/last year in middle school joshua tree (so after three years they will have the trip again)

4. Vaughn_Lovah

Yea my middle school also took some of the 8th graders to DC. I cant wait to go to Disney World! I loooooooove it! :woot:

5. JoeysHero

JoeysHero Rocket Ranger

Nope, we never do anything like that, only in the lower years. The best we get are Geography field trips.

6. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

In 8th grade, we went to Six Flags.

My hs goes to Disneyland.

7. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

in 8th grade, some ppl got to go to DC and New York

8. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

Lucky you, we only get class trips for band and choir. And they're not even that far, just to PEI (which is like, half an hour boat ride from here) and we only go for one night. In the senior bands and choirs though they take a big trip every second year. Last year they were going to go to Cuba but they couldn't, so they went to Ottawa.

9. Vaughn_Lovah

The only bad thing is that its 400 somethin bucks and it takes a 12 hour bus ride to get there...bleh

10. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

i know i live in cali and am going to dc in may-coming back and six days after school lets out im leaving to alaska with my grandparents then coming back two weeks later and going back to the east coast for two or three weeks

11. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

they cancelled all of the band trips we were going to go on so i get nothing!

12. Vaughn_Lovah

We go during the school year so we are gone for 5 days and miss 3 days of school. :P

13. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

didn't have one. Went to spain after my jr year that was 2000 dollars no money for any other trip

14. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

on grad nite.. they take seniors to disneyland and let them go wild.. which u have to pay for the trip .. but disney is like 3 hours ago..so not to far

15. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

and with my choir we are going to vancover in april.. yeah... i'm so broke now...but i can't wait