September Morning

nattie700: Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! I'm glad that my little story cheered you up! :smiley:

berry_kyoote_spy88: :smiley: Thank you!!! btw...I love your av!

Cai:
It's a shame it's only a one parter...
well, it was supposed to be a one parter, but my muse didn't stop :poke: ...and so there'll be a sequel :smiley: I'm happy that you liked this story! thanks a lot for your review!!!

Scialet:
And they didn't have time for their first dance...too busy
(y) :angelic: :D thank you so much for your review!!!

wow that was amazing... I got the link herre from the sequal which I'm now gonna go read.

The way you link the story in with the words of the prayer- that was amazing and even more meaningful because I know what that means

wow

OMG!!! That was such a good story. It was really romantic and sweet aswell as really well written.
Vaughn and Sydney had such a lovely wedding and Sydney's pregnant that is so cute.
Shame its only a one parter thought.

i'm an aliasaholic:
wow that was amazing
:blush: thank you!!! I just hope you like the sequel as much as this story :smiley:

Alias_rocks_87:
OMG!!! That was such a good story. It was really romantic and sweet aswell as really well written.
thank you so much!!! I'm very happy that you liked it!!! and it isn't a one parter :smiley: I've just forgotten to post the link for the sequel after the thank you post...but I'll do that immediately!

Back