Sequel, Trilogy, Prequel

Nad

Cadet
There are so many Sequeal and Prequels, and even trilogies out right now. What are you favorite ones? What is your opinion about having series, especially right now, since that is what Hollywood seems to be distributing?

I live for sequels. Some sequels and prequels are disappointing but a majority of them are great.

Some of my favorites (not in any particular order)

Star Wars Saga
Terminator Trilogy
Alien Quadrilogy
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Rambo Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy
Blade 1+2
Matrix Trilogy
Godfather Trilogy
Robcop Trilogy
American Pie Trilogy
Jack Ryan Series
Jurassic Park Trilogy
Rocky
Toy Story 1+2
Die Hard Trilogy
El Mariachi Trilogy
Jaws
Predator 1+2
American Pie
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy
Kevin Smith movies
Austin Powers Trilogy

gee i wonder if I left any out :lol:

Yay for Lord of the Rings

I hope that Spiderman is good too.
I liked X-Men as well
hmm I need to think on this but no matter what Lord of the Rings wins. The bonus with that triology is that you knew exactly when the next movie would come out. One year, one day earlier than the previous. I loved it. That is just the tip of the iceburg as well.

ya, and you know movies SAM :rolleyes: Just kidding, you are an admirable movie buff, great competition for me, though you are kind of a cheater because of your job you know. :P

Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future!!
More recently the Lord of the Rings trilogy, X-men, Spiderman....
I like sequels, but sometimes they just ruin stuff with them or try too hard.

I know, there are some really bad ones. I would have to say that Disney does are horrible job with their animated sequels.

Nad said:
ya, and you know <A TITLE="Click for more information about movies" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="Loading...">movies</A> SAM :rolleyes: Just kidding, you are an admirable movie buff, great competition for me, though you are kind of a cheater because of your <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="Loading...">job</A> you know. :P
there's room for two ^_^

STAR WARS definitely tops my list! (y) i am sooooo addicted to that amazing saga...;)
also:
the matrix
the lord of the rings
harry potter
american pie
x-men

:shock: *gasp* i'm shocked. you should see it, the older ones are better, but i bet you already know whole thing about Darth and Lukey boy.

Spider Man has been added to my list of favorites. :smiley:

Back