Serendipity

it's kinda like gilmore girls with the whole small town, diner, everyone loving the owner thing...
i like it!!!! can't wait til syd arrives, though!!!
can i stay on the pm list please??
great chapter
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

Oooh... I agree with what's said, I can't wait to see Syd come crashing into his life!

Small town... 953? wow! Hee hee... i can see the whole town being "in love" with Vaughn. Diner man huh? (Me thinks of Luke from GG)

Would you be ever so kind to keep me on the PM list for this??
Thanks!

I can see him not having any romantic feelings for the single women in town.
They all grew up together and they probably feel more like siblings than romantic possibilities.
That's why I went to a college away from home. The boys were too much like brothers
and I had no interest in dating any of them. Lucky for me, I married someone from
college and then after a few years moved back home. The guys at home have not
changed one bit. I'm glad I didn't date or marry any of them.

Can't wait for Sydney's part of the story.

But he could never see what they saw when they looked at his sandy blonde hair that always had that ‘though it appears I just got out of bed, I actually styled my hair this way’ look and his brilliant green eyes that had a mysterious sparkle even when they were slightly tainted dull as his sad history seeped through. He had a strong jaw, chin with a perfectly cavernous cleft and hands that were soft even if he did work with them every day. His six foot frame was trim, but muscularly well defined, so defined, in fact, that his muscles could often be seen through the shirts he wore, causing all the girls in the room to swoon at the sight.

Jeez woman! What a description :thud: 🤤

:lol: PM me Janet :hug:

This sound soooooooooooooo interesting... I wonder what will change his life???? :angelic: :P

looks cute so far, as usual. keep me on the PM list please...

interesting new signature thingy... are you really that bitter and disappointed with these past few episodes?

Back