Serendipity

That was an AWESOME proposal!!! Might have to steal that idea from you when the time comes!!! :smiley: Great chapters... And we will follow you where ever you go!!! (y)

That was such a romantic way to propose ^_^
Poor them for not having a moment of privacy :lol: , the whole town already know about them being engaged and is planing a party to celebrate the thing :lol: . I can"t wait to see Annabelle's reaction to the news :P

When are we going to see Jack? :whistle:

First of all. I would go to any board you picked, just let me know where. I am not a huge fan of live journals so I personally would prefer a board similar to this one, but as I said just let me know and I will be there.
This was such a cute chapter. What a proposal! I wish I had gotten one like that!
Thanks for the PM

ok so they'll hear about it for a week or two... 6 months of hearing about it, but then it'll die down, yeah :love: too cute, I loved the chocolate proposal!!

That is so sweet. I love the way he proposed :love: But the people in that town are nuts. It's kind of funny actully :lol: and cute. Update soon!
And thanks for the pm.

okay, so you guys know how this site can be... and i really dont want to stop posting my fics here because i love it here, but the reliablity of this site is kinda a problem -- well, my point is, if i were to start posting somewhere else, which would you all perfer -- options are: livejournal, another board like my own RandomFans or a new randomfans-like board, or something you guys suggest -however sd-1 is NOT an option because that whole new thread every 10 pages is ridiculous and i'm not doing that
keep posting here! :(

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
i have afeeling its not going to die down in a few days
so cute
thanks for the pm

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Yet another brilliant proposal, cannot believe the towns reaction, i know they are fond of Michael but i think they took it a tad far :smiley:

Thanks for the pm

That was great ... aww soo cute ... hehe love how her asked her to marry him ... of course the town knew in like 10 minutes ... so happy for them ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Janet,

That's a first...A Chocolate Proposal...who can ever say NO to that!!! It was so cute and lovely...I am swooning!!! :blush: :blush:

The town's reaction was very funny...and I think very typical which is so neat!! :woot: :woot:

Thanks for the pm.... ;)

aww so cute love it! and the plate thing was soooo cute! and about posting where else i would read as long as it was not on LJ idk why but i hate that site. lol well sorry i havent been around much but its been super busy arond here i should be back to R&R eveyday sometime in the next 2 weeks

Back