Serendipity

I loved how Jack accepted Michael. Jack likes a man willing to work hard and have a practical education. I could see Sydney's parents always standing behind their son-in-law.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Aww that was cute!!!
-I'm glad Jack wasn't a jerk to Vaughn!!!
-Loved all the fluff between Syd and Vaughn!!
Loved it!!! I'll miss this fic!!
-Thanks for the pm!!

“I’m amazed.”

“Amazed by me?” she laughed in disbelief.

He nodded. “Yes and that I found you- you the most amazing, perfect person in the world for me,” he said as he kissed the back of her hand.

She smiled at him. “But you’re forgetting something.” He looked at her curiously and she continued, “I found you.”
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love: 😌 SOOO PURFECT :D

I absolutly LOVED this fic, one of my fav's ;) maybe coz it was like all fluff but hey thats besides the point :P

Can't wait for Broken, even if i have no idea what it's about ^_^ lol

Aly..x

Such a cute ending. I am glad Jack accepted him without killing him! Please let me know when you post the next story.
Thanks for the PM.

awww, great fic janet. hope you had fun emptying the pool! ;) i'm glad syd's parents liked michael. he's a really nice guy. please pm for the new story if they work :D
Aliaschick347

Woohoo! I'm looking forward to some angst. I know I haven't reviewed for this story, but I just recently read it from the beginning and the way you write just pulls people into the story, and makes it hard to stop! (and judging by some of the reviews here, I know I'm not the only one who thinks that! :cool: )

Anyway, I'm a self-declared angst-a-holic, so I'm really excited for your next fic :woot: :woot: could I get a pm for it please? it would be greatly appreciated! (y)

Chels

That was the Perfect ending. There was no need for an epilouge (come'on we already know they will grow old together and have a miniture hockey team). I loved it as usual

Anji

aww... alias is over.. and now this... boo hoo... just kill me now...

so maybe im little dramatic... but who really cares anyway :D...

cant wait for the new fic...

Back