Series 3 Request from the UK

There are no guarantees that Sky is going to show Series 3 over here in the UK (God knows why!) and basically I don't want to wait 6-9mths for it if it was shown so I need some kind-hearted American who will offer to tape Series for me on video and send it over to me. I'll gladly trade for any UK shows that you might be interested in.

Email me at andybain113@hotmail.com

Thanks

It's just rumours at the moment about Sky One not showing Series 3, just something I've seen on here and read about in papers and magazines :( :(

Well, I'm UK and I can send it to you, whether you trust me after our "brief battle" in the Mr.s Vaughn thread I don't know. ^_^

P.s. Don't be put off my my avatar :lol:

I live in the south! Where about in the North do u live? N i was just thinkin i could watch alias if they show it here so dont worry bout it! theres no way im gonna miss it even if they show it at 3am! :D

Okay, I know the stereotype, so don't judge me from this ^_^ , but I live in Liverpool. So where about do you live?

I was lucky enough to watch the show at the same time at the Americans. But I heard Sky are cancelling the show completely ;) .

I think it's due to viewers, or there, lack of. Plus, the idiots that work at Sky. :angry:

Alias Fan Gillian said:
I really hope Sky don't cancel it. Where will us Uk views get to watch it?
Channel 5, but not for quite a while, as they haven't shown Season 2.

thats so sick, sky cant be that bad, i will be proper ANGRY if i couldnt watch alias withing 2 months, either way just do what i do get a good cable modem and download them from kazaa they usually take about a day to a week depending on people who already have it

:woot: i really hope they show alias season 3 on sky one, it just ended on a hudge cliff hanger, we might have to wait ages. Hopefully it we be on soon, i feel sorry for the people who dont have sky, there never get to whatch it. does any one know when seson 3 will be on.

I heard that channel 5 had said they would show season 3 of alias too...but now that their not even half way through season 2 and they've started to show it in the middle of the night, (presumably because they didn't have enough viewers) i don't think there's much chance we'll see much more of it on terrestial.
I don't actually have channel 5 or sky...or broadband so i don't have much chance of seeing alias seasons 2 and 3 at all! (I knew about channel 5 because my friends recorded it for me for a while until they started showing it at midnight!) Anyone who's willing to send me episodes please tell me!
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Back