Series Finale

ohhh, okay. thanks for explaining that azalea. it sounded vaguely familiar but i really had no idea what it was. :blush:

and thanks vh. season one of angel was quite a while ago. and you're right, i'm not all that obsessed with buffy (even though i really like the show) and especially not with angel. i feel better though knowing that it was an angel reference and not a buffy reference. ^_^

:nods: I REALLY hope the prophecy doesn't only involve Spike. Cuz then it would be kinda sucky. I mean, then Spike would have gotten TWO things Angel wants: Humanity, and Buffy.

And, well, you know me, I'm not happy unless Angel is happy, and Angel isn't happy unless he's with Buffy.

There you go, I'm a shipper. :D

aliaschick4mv said:
And, well, you know me, I'm not happy unless Angel is happy, and Angel isn't happy unless he's with Buffy.
Ee-yi! and you know what happens when Angel gets happy . . .
;)

LOL HAHA Not THAT happy. Just a slightly more happy than he is now. You know? :shudder: NO NOT ANGELUS!!! I WANT HUMAN!ANGEL! I'll watch I will remember you tomorrow so I can bask in the B/A shipperness. LOL

this is a really random question and it occurred to me while i was trying to sleep last night. what ever happened to willow's parents? and xander's too, for that matter. i assume they just left with the mass exodus. but, just in general, why are there never any references to willow's parents? or are there and i just don't know? i remember an episode a while ago (second or third season??) where willow's mother was trying to stop her from using witchcraft or something but it seems like that's the only mention of willow's parents ever. :thinking:

Yeah, that was the only time they showed Willow's mom. I think she mentioned once that her mom was incredibly happy that she was a lesbian (but for political, not personal, reasons), but other than that, they don't really seem to exist at all. And we only saw Xander's parents at his and Anya's wedding. I'm assuming they were all supposed to have left when everybody else did...But wouldn't you think they'd be a little worried about their kids staying there? Weird.. Lol.

yeah! or even the other way around - wouldn't willow and xander be worried about their parents leaving? i mean, i know there wasn't much love between xander and his father, but still!

i think that's one of the (small) things that bothered me throughout the show's run - that the only parental presence was joyce and, to some extent, giles. it just didn't seem realistic that the others didn't really have any interaction with their parents. personally, i would've liked to have seen cordelia's parents. that probably would've explained a lot. ;)

I guess the time came that their parents weren't needed for the plotline... they're adults, and their parents never really seemed to be incorporated into their daily lives... their parents might not even live in Sunnydale anymore. Or pre-Hellmouth Devored Sunnydale anyway...

BUt I did always want to see Cordy's parents. It would have been pretty amusing. :smiley:

On an episode of "Angel" this season, when Cordy had moved into Connor's warehouse and she was decorating, they showed a picture of her parents. The dad looked like Dan Ackroyd, and the mom was a blonde! I don't know who the people were, probably just some random people from the set. I just thought it was funny that that's the only time we ever saw her parents.

anyone else get teary eyed when anya was killed she was so funny and the way they killed her so sad..
OMG and spike my poor spike buffy finally said she loved him and he died ..at least hes on angel..

I'm not a big fan of Spike, I really felt like the lack of the soul in him made it seem like he was only in it for the sex. :Points to Fallen, I think: "Is that what this is about? DOING a slayer?"-- Buffy.

But when she was in that guys house, and he was like "I've only been sure of one thing. You."

Jeez. :sob:worthy.

:gets very angry at all the people who said that Buffy is a stupid show where all they do is slay vampires: Ignorant people.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to post that Buffy/Alias comparison thing... I'm getting angry.

But seriously, if not for Buffy, there probably wouldn't BE an Alias. I mean, how often did you see strong heroins before Buffy?

They've never even watched it.

:ggrrr: Ok, I'm done. :hide:

Hey, I think both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Alias are worthy of serious study. But that's just me.
:D

She WAS though!

And VH, I know, Alias is still great. But, Its like without Buffy, I seriously doubt that Alias would be around. Its just one of those things that sets us up for something else. :cant think of an analogy... someone help:

JJ Abrams has always said in interviews how much he admired Joss Whedon and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", so it's likely that there was some influence there. And Joss Whedon admires JJ Abrams as well. Remember the little tribute to Alias with the girl (a potential) early in the season who was wearing the bright pink wig and running with techno music playing? I think both writers/directors have a little mutual-appreciation society thing going on.

LMAO I didn't realize that with the hair! LOL!

:Points: Yep. Buffy is everywhere. Its taking over the world, and thats good. I just hope it gets there before Everwood. :shudder:

Azalea said:
Remember the little tribute to Alias with the girl (a potential) early in the season who was wearing the bright pink wig and running with techno music playing? I think both writers/directors have a little mutual-appreciation society thing going on.
They do. Both have expressed admiration for the other. You should have seen the discussion over on the Buffy board I used to occasionally post to regarding Pink Hair (was it an homage to Alias or Run Lola Run?) . . .
;)

Back