Series Finale

nance

TUMS
Wow, last episode airs May 6th. :eek:

Damn... :blink: this is from etonline.com
"Friends" Pricey Ads
January 20, 2004

The much-anticipated season finale of "Friends" is already selling out ad space -- and for a mind-boggling $2 million per 30-second spot. That's only a smidge short of the $2.3 million a spot the Super Bowl commands. It's also a record for a sitcom farewell. In 1998, "Seinfeld"'s swan song garnered $1.7 million per spot, and there hasn't been a big goodbye since. The finale, which will consist of a one-hour retrospective and a one-hour episode, will air May 6th on NBC.

the enquirer supposedly knows how the show is going to end. even though i swore to myself that i didn't want to know until it aired, i had to read it (while online at wal-mart, by the way :P ) and i gotta say, i didn't like the version that they have AT ALL. i hope it's not the way they're going to keep it.

i had heard something about them making a couple different versions of the script just in case one of them leaked out to the net. so grrr, i hope that's fake.

I promised myself that i wouldnt read about it online but i gave into temptation and read whats going to happen and i wasnt happy either regina_alias i dont want it to end like that as well (thats if we have read similar things)

Im really hoping that they end it differently.

god i hope i don't hear about the finale before i see it!! :thinking: i will die if i do! :thud: :rip:

only a few more tot go though now!!!! :woot: and :(

Caro said:
i'm gonna cry like crazy in the finale
um definatly me 2!!!!!!!!!!!
i still cannot belive its finally gonna be over - its so sad... im gonna miss friends so much - thank god there is still alias! ;)

wow its offically over!!
it was what i expected although i though ross was goin to propose to rachel or atleast thats what i heard but at least they are together!
ok and one thing that bothers me..where is emma all the time? those 2 never have thier child with them. you know?

surprisingly i didnt cry! my eyes were tearing up but i stoped myself!
god im gonna miss joey and chandler the most! and pheope however you spell it!! oh damn their ducks and chicks!! hehe!! oh its so sad!!

I actually didn't think I was gonna cry, but at the end when they walked down the hall and then the camera panned Monica's empty apartment and the six keys on the counter, I just burst into tears. I've been crying for 10 minutes! I'm more upset than I thought I would be...

And I didn't even notice it, but you're right, Emma should have been in the episode at least once. But I can't find much to complain of...How can anything be bad after the line, "I got off the plane..." :love:

November 13 said:
Ames47 said:
ok and one thing that bothers me..where is emma all the time? those 2 never have thier child with them. you know?
I think Emma was with Rachaels mom
Emma was with Rachel's mom... Rachel was going to go to Paris first to get things settled, then Rachel's mom was going to fly with Emma over.

I can't believe it's over! No more new Friends... -_- :confused: I don't think it's quite sunk in yet. I can't believe how much I love this show. I'm still tearing up. But I taped it so I can watch it over and over.

I actually read what was going to happen about a week ago... it was pretty accurate, except after Rachel got off the plane and went to Ross', he proposed with something like "will you be my fourth wife?" and Rachel replied "yes... and I'll be better than your third wife." :lol:

What a way to end it... so good.

Azalea said:
I actually didn't think I was gonna cry, but at the end when they walked down the hall and then the camera panned Monica's empty apartment and the six keys on the counter, I just burst into tears. I've been crying for 10 minutes! I'm more upset than I thought I would be...
That's the part that got me! It was so sad. OMG! I'm like crying now. I want Friends! I don't want it to be over! It's not fair! That was just... I mean, the thought of leaving all my friends and starting a new life makes me want to cry. After ten years, they're finally going their seperate ways. To me, the keys symbolized that they were all going their seperate ways, but they would always be together. So sad... :(

Alias_Freak said:
Azalea said:
I actually didn't think I was gonna cry, but at the end when they walked down the hall and then the camera panned Monica's empty apartment and the six keys on the counter, I just burst into tears.  I've been crying for 10 minutes!  I'm more upset than I thought I would be...
That's the part that got me! It was so sad. OMG! I'm like crying now. I want Friends! I don't want it to be over! It's not fair! That was just... I mean, the thought of leaving all my friends and starting a new life makes me want to cry. After ten years, they're finally going their seperate ways. To me, the keys symbolized that they were all going their seperate ways, but they would always be together. So sad... :(
dude, ditto...i was fine until when monica said "this isn't as easy as i thought!" and they all put their keys down...ohhh my, still upset...

Back