Season 5 Series Finale

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
i think it should be called "so it ends", because the first ep after the pilot was called "so it begins"; knowing jj and the writers, they just might do that.

i'd also like to see danny back in some form. without him (and suit n' glasses, of course) it won't seem full circle.

How about," Over and out," that would be a very fitting title since the series is over and hopefully all the secrets we have been dying to know come out such as is vaughn alive or dead? Is irina bad or good? Is sloane over rambaldi? Who was thomas married to? etc.

I would rather call it "Sorry for all that mess dear fans, blame it on ABC, anyway, we hope you'll like the last eppy" !

i think it should be called "so it ends", because the first ep after the pilot was called "so it begins"; knowing jj and the writers, they just might do that.

i'd also like to see danny back in some form. without him (and suit n' glasses, of course) it won't seem full circle.
i sat the sme as you bring danny back maby not to get back together with syd......just bring him back

I like the "So It Ends" the best. However, I don't think they will bring back Danny, I know full circle is nice and they seem to be doing that in other areas but Danny seems to be one who will actually stay dead.

the first ep was called truth be told...........doesnt matter though

I think it should be called "The Fake Ending to Make you Salivate Until We Decide to Make a Movie out of this Show 5 Years From now, in which all the characters will be back and even the one that dies will magically find their way alive again."

Hm...that might be a bit big to fit on the dvd boxes...

Back