Season 5 Set pictures - BIG spoilers!?

jems

michael's widow in mourning
okies here is what i have been waiting for :happydance:

thanks to these lovely people for the pics :smiley:

See also alias media for this info :

thanks to SydGillyKC who wrote "
*SPOILER WARNING*
I found out earlier that Alias was filming on the Santa Monica Pier and decided to check it out with a friend. As we were waiting, there we noticed that they were setting up to film in the exact same spot as the pier scene from "A Broken Heart." No one seemed to know who was in the scene so we planted ourselves on a closeby bench and waited. And to my complete shock, the first Alias star to walk by me was none other than MICHAEL VARTAN!!! Jennifer Garner followed and they began to shoot the scene. At first, I thought maybe Vaughn was returning alive and well, but then my friend and I noticed that they were dressed in the exact same outfits as they were in "A Broken Heart." So we're thinking it's maybe a dream sequence, though no one would confirm this.

Jen threw something in the middle of the scene, but I couldn't tell if it was a pager or not. At the end of the scene, though, Michael touched Jen's face and then walked away. She screamed his name, but he kept walking. And Jen was very obviously pregnant, even her photo double was wearing a bump so I don't think they were trying to flashback and hide her pregnancy. And when Michael was done (and I think Jen was done too, but I'm not sure), Ron Rifkin showed up, so he had something on the pier as well. Anyway, just thought I'd share the joy with everyone that, even if it is in a dream, Michael Vartan will appear in at least one more episode this season!"

*gags* Maybe they're getting hitched. Ew. I really am hoping for some sarkney. All the white reminds me of Conscious. It's probably a dream sequence...

Based on other spoilers we've been getting and the description with those photos, I'd bet money that it's a dream sequence.

Dear god,

A dream where they are getting married... Just think the season was going so well. :thinking:

This show is really getting tiresome.

if its her dreaming of a wedding on the beach this is too much - i mean do the writers need to screw up vartan anymore with comparisons of jens private life with syd and vaughn :thud: seriously writers - can we have some storylines which are somewhat ficticious and the maybe MV will wanna come back to alias and stay :smiley:

Sydney and Vaughn did say they wanted to get married on the beach when they were in the car right before vaughn revealed his secret.

I hope they realize that if they do a dream sequence they're going to piss people off MORE.

I'm hoping the story they use is this: They faked his death, he's deep undercover somewhere but he comes home to have the wedding on the beach like they talked about. I don't care if he disappears for a few more episodes as long as he is around when Syd has their baby and they end the series with them happily ever after.

I just want a nice ending to the show I've devoted over four years to. :(

I don't care if he disappears for a few more episodes as long as he is around when Syd has their baby and they end the series with them happily ever after.

I just want a nice ending to the show I've devoted over four years to. :(

Yea I'd like a happy ending like that too. =\

People do usually wear white clothes when they get married guys ;)
A dream sequence would just be stupid.

Did anyone notice that Syd was wearing her engagement ring in the pictures? She is not wearing it in the episodes now.

if this is all taking place before the winter break, then what the hell are they going to do for the second half of the season?

i am so upset, on the preview for next week i thought the body in the box was him...but now i have a feeling hes dead and that was a dream..i mean ive heard so many different things...but pictures dont lie and if he walked away at the end of the scene and she called his name it seems like a dream...arg..i just want him back!! :(

xO aRiaNNa

I don't know what to think about this... It looks like it could be a dream sequence or the real deal (he was wearing a ring!). I'm gonna try and be optimistic about it.

I'm hoping the story they use is this: They faked his death, he's deep undercover somewhere but he comes home to have the wedding on the beach like they talked about. I don't care if he disappears for a few more episodes as long as he is around when Syd has their baby and they end the series with them happily ever after.

I just want a nice ending to the show I've devoted over four years to.

Amen to that! I hope they go with something like this too.

Ooh, the S/V shipper in me just went crazy! :lol: So cute!

I, too, really hope that's not just a dream. It would be so perfect if Sydney and Vaughn were really getting married there :love:

I'm gonna try and be optimistic about it.

Same here :smiley:

It does look and sound like a dream, but I really don't think that Micheal Vartan would come back for one dream episode. I think that something big is going on and everyone on that set is trying to keep it quiet, and so far they are doing a pretty good job. I'm keeping the faith in Alias and really hoping for somenig crazy thing to happen soon (Possibly Vaughn :P :thinking: *crossses fingers*)\

~Andrea :angelic:

Back