Season 5 Set pictures - BIG spoilers!?

Holy cow is she pregnant. She looks bigger in the video. How far along is she?

I dunno. I just don't know. I quit watching and don't know if I want to start again in hopes that he is alive. Maybe I'll just wait till that ep.

Maybe they just want us to belive its a dream sequence ?

thats what i think, remember Ask Ausiello said "There's an 82 percent chance Vartan will be back next month for an episode or two — although whether or not he'll be playing Vaughn remains an open question. And, if all goes according to plan, you'll see him again in May."

***so i think that this episode will show us that he is alive and then he will be back for more episodes in may (or at least i really, really hope that is how it goes :D )

i think he'll be back for the finale for sure, he's shooting a movie from nov. - feb. so he'll have plenty of time to go back to alias cuz they wrap up in april

Maybe they just want us to belive its a dream sequence ?

Maybe...people tend to speculate from what they see and what
they think it means. Remember there was some debate over the summer
as to whether the whole car crash in the S4 finale was a dream.
It really looked like it could have been and I'm sure that's what they
wanted people to consider. Just because they're wearing white doesn't
mean anything....people that are getting married usually wear white.

Wouldn't it be cool if that scene is just a dream, but hen we find out that he was still alive in the finale and they actually do make it to Santa Barbara and get married!!! That would be sooo cool!

yeah but how do we know its not real? I'm pretty sure wedding attire can be both white. Sydney is very simple and a simple wedding with not much of an extravaggent dress could be likely

ok so on alias-media they say the pics are from the ep fait... i dont remember the last part but thats episode 7 and tonight we just finished episode 5!!!! we are getting closer

maybe not. We do have a month before the next epi airs don't we. Maybe they're only on filming episode 7? This season doesnt seem like they can switch episodes around as much and as easily as last season.

Spoilerfix has listed that Fait Accompli is ep 7 and is going to air on Nov. 17th.
And Abcmedianet has the photos in the November sweeps section under the same date.

So we get a great week with MV! (KC and Alias) :D

Now just gotta keep our fingers crossed that it isn't a dream sequence. I did notice the lack of a ring for vaughn in the new pics though...

Sadly, I really think its gonna turn out to be a dream
It could be Syds dream..showing us she's just thinking about him
Or my favorite..it could be Vaughns dream
What a great way to show that he's still alive
Since MV supposedly is only filming one episode, it wouldn't
make sense to bring him back, have they get married and then
have him disappear again. They're probably just gonna give us
a little glimpse and then leave it open in case he comes back at the
end of the season. As much as I hope its real, a dream just makes more sense.

Holy cow is she pregnant. She looks bigger in the video. How far along is she?

I dunno. I just don't know. I quit watching and don't know if I want to start again in hopes that he is alive. Maybe I'll just wait till that ep.

Haha same here. I have totally stopped watching the show after the season 5 premiere. Now just waiting for Nov17 for that episode where he's back. But from what I can see in spoilerfix.com he'll be a "guest star" only. I hope he'll be back for more episodes but it looks unlikely now that he's signed for a movie in Australia. I just can't wait for NOV 17!

i believe that vaughn is alive and that he is just pretending to be dead and it was the drink in the hospital that was how he faked it with jacks help of course. I think that it is their wedding in the pictures and not a dream because they have been dropping hints on all the shows he's alive.

definitely going to have to add my vote for it being a dream. Especially with Syd getting angry at the end - that seems like a typical dream to me - sleeping Syd goes back to a place she associates with him, has some sweet interchange wtih him, then realizes he's leaving and gets angry at him for leaving her alone.

A dream sequence I can handle. A wedding woudl just be dumb. That makes life even worse for Syd - she's married to a guy she never gets to see. Better for her to learn to move on.

Back