Seth and Summer

*whispers* <!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('97ec85b4a4e4813aeeab6c4caed57813')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="97ec85b4a4e4813aeeab6c4caed57813" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> i think seth and summer have sex <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Bradhadair said:
*whispers* <!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('b5fb54131be6017ada39778ff0d7ab96')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="b5fb54131be6017ada39778ff0d7ab96" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> i think seth and summer have sex <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->
Yeah I think I saw that on the preview! I wonder how it happened. But we're gonna have to wait like 2 more weeks to find out. :angry:

haha I luv Seth and Summer! They're like the best couple ever. I hope they stay together for a long time..but you know how evil writers can be, so you never know... :thinking:

I am kinda seeing the resemblance between summer and seth and sydeny and vaughn.
Like how silerdewdrop said how summer calls seth by his last name and so does sydney with Vaughn
And both are couples on and off screen (well s/v are supposed to be a couple, all in good time)
anyways plus both are just perfect for each other! I am a summer and seth shipper all the way!

That is cute.
When Summer got up and left Seth, does that mean... Did they break up? I'm confused... if they did, that was a pretty dumb reason. Their not the breaking up type of couple.:eek: I did like how Summer said that her and her dad's common interest was herself. :lol:

It's not looking good for the Seth/Summer ship :(

What a felgercarb reason to break up with someone? Okay - if you're parents have a lot of problems with your significant other - but not just because he was so nervous about making a good first impression! :( :(

Yay, they didn't break up! I like how they don't think as hard as Marissa and Ryan think about their relationship. They don't have as many problems.

Yay!! I'm glad they got that all sorted out - that would have been the worst reason to break up with someone -

Love how all the girls sat around talking about how their parents hate their boyfriend. :lol:

im so glad they sorted it out!!! i think its funny how much easier summer is than marissa to deal with. i mean, summer SAW seth kissing another girl and she got over it. marissa flipped out when she found out about ryan and teresa.

I love Seth and Summer together!!! They are so cute and I was freaking out when I thought they broke up! I'm just so glad that they got things straightened out. This stress did make one great line that i'll never forget by Cohen!
"No, Summer is dating her dad" or sumthin like that -- i was laughing so hard i almost cried. i love my seth and summer!

~Heather

Back