Seth and Summer

Seth and Summer are the best. They are one of the few TV couples who are interesting to watch even when they are together. It doesn't get boring. Alex and Zach need to go to boarding school with Caitlin and never come back.

They are my favourite OC couple and its devestating that they have broken up this season. I still hope for the day they get back together! My fingers are perminantly crossed! :D

I am a Anna & Seth shipper, but now that Anna is gone, Summer & Seth should definitely be together. I don't like Zack, he is not confident, he's not funny, he's annoying...
Though I like Alex, and I think she can be a good no-long-term gf for Seth. :smiley:

they're finally back together :jump: happiness. and zack was all "i didn't think you'd make it to the gate. you can't fight fate." aww

I loved the airport scene! I loved when she was listening to the message and he talked like he was Captain Oats. That was SO adorable. And mini-Cohen was the cutest little thing ever. And Zach was so nice... "I didnt' even think you'd make it to security." I really like him now! And the SpiderMan kiss was cheesy but I loved it! They're back together!! :D

Back