Seth and Summer

See, I like Anna. I thought maybe Seth should have dated her earlier in the season, but then she left and so he hung out with Summer. Now I just think he should date Summer, even though there really isn't anything against the Anna and I wouldn't mind if she hooked up with Seth unless the Summer and Seth thing was so great. I love Seth and Summer, I think the show should be based on those two! They are hilarious! The other two just mope the whole time! :blush:

And now that we know Summer has a "deeper" side (she volunteers at the hospital and reads Flaubert), I like her with Seth even more. She's not really as shallow and callous as she wants everybody to think she is.

i wanted seth with summer, but at school she treats him like dirt, i rather him go with Anna. Anyways Anna's has alot more spunk summer... lol i can't decide i like them both lol

Well, it all depends on whether Summer gets that attitude adjustment or not. If she gets real, they'd do great, but if she continues to worship the shallow, they can forget it.
;)

haha tonight's eppy was great!!! The best yet!!!! :P Summer was halarious..."I think I'm in love with Seth Cohen." "What?" "Nothing, I wasn't talking to you." LMAO!!!! :lol:

haha...the last ep was really great! Sumer realized she liked Seth! they have tons of chemistry, unlike Marissa and Ryan who I think are kinda dull

i like seth and summer together when summer isnt acting all too good for seth... i think anna makes a better friend for him

I like Seth and Summer as a couple more, even though it seems like it should be Anna. Seth acts so nervous when he's around Summer though, and he acts normal around Anna, so they should be friends and Seth should be with Summer, YAY... I wonder if that made any sense :blink:

i love them too!..

i heard that around episode 20 (out of 27 this season) anna is going back to the east coast so she'll be leaving Seth ALONE...WHOO HOOO
thank god

so yeah im gonna let that new years eve kiss slide lol

sean

awww and did you see on the previews how hurt summer looked when anna said to seth did you tell her? and summer was like tell her what? awwwwwwwww :(

Back