seven eleven

Sydney had been mourning the loss of her mother again, Vaughn had helped but it was not alot of help, she knew he ment well but it just didn't help the pain go away.
One Night Vaughn had to stay late at the office and Sydney was alone at Vaughns apartment which she had recently moved into.
So sitting there all alone on the couch she decided to ride down to the peir, it always helped her cool down.
Stepping into Vaughns car (Eric had driven him since Sydneys car was in the shop)
pulling out of the parking spot she drove towards the peir.
Halfway there though she saw a car that looked oddly familiar, maybe CIA issue or something but thought nothing of it.
Sydney was about Five minutes from reaching the peir when she saw the car it was still behind her, always staying 3 cars behind her.
She started to panic, taking out her Phone she called Vaughn.
"Vaughn" he answered the phone
"im being followed, I can't loose them, the car looks familiar but I can't place it" she said quickly loosing all hope of even going in the direction of the peir.
"where are you?" he asked
"New market street" she said
"Ok look meet me at the seven eleven in the hallway where the bathrooms are" Vaughn said
"ok" she said steering with one hand in the direction of the seven eleven
"parking her car haphazardly she ran into the store and went to the bathroom.
after a few minutes she heard someone outside, opening te door she saw Vaughn............

ok tell me what you think

wish me luck I am going for my rehersal for my bat mitzvah!!!which is tommorow i am so excited!!!

walking out of the bathroom, she walked up behind him.
"Vaughn?" she asked
"Syd" he said turing around and kissing her on the forhead
"you have no idea hoe bad you scared me" he accused
"look im sorry but that is the least of our problems, I think the person chasing me was my mom" she said
"What..look here take these change meet me at my car in ten minutes" Vaughn said handing her some clothes and a golden red wig
"ok" she said and she headed back to the bathroom
changing into her new clothes she stuffed her old one into the trash can.
pulling her hair up she slipped the wig on, giving herself a last look in the mirror she headed towards the car.
opening the door, she slid in the passanger seat next to Vaughn..........

It's probably just a cautionary measure. I like the story, write more soon. I'm wondering why you named this 7-11 because they were only in there for like 20 minutes.

I thought it was an interesting title thats why I read it people ssay don't juge a book by it's cover, but you know what makes you look at the book. It's title, well for me it's the title, so if you have an interesting title like 7-11 more people would want to know whats the deal with the 7-11. I thought it was a very nice choice.

Kelli

ok sorry for the wait but as I said my bat mitzvah was yesterday, so i have been really busy.

Pulling out of the parking lot they checked to see if the car was still following them, it wasn't, yet.
"Vaughn where are we going I mean it was just a car" she said
"YEah with your mother and sloane" Vaughn said
"WHAT" she screamed
"they tracked it but they got away" Vaughn said
"Damn it why?" She asked
"I dont know I wasnt there" Vaughn said
"Where are we going?" she asked
"Safe house, it is in my apartment building sub level, so I wil stay with you" he said
"oh what about Francie and will" she asked
"WEll will you can tell, but there is something I have kept from you" he said
"Francie, is under suspicion" Vaughn said
"Why"
"Because footage caught her walking out of the plumbers office, the one that had the stuff and was shot" he added
"What, why the hell didn't you tell me?"

Back