seven eleven

oh my goosh your story is so totally awesome! lol! i just wanted to say that! no but it is reall y good and i hope that you update it soon!

ok if this isnt making sense yet, I have recently had a new found obsession with the bourne identity (those of you who care, we had friends over this week for my bat mitzvah that stayed, Well, I got thid HUGE bourne identity poster, and roxy who is about 17 comes up and goes, whoop no cant do that hes my husband (in a really heavy texas accent) and so I was just like sorry, nope hes already mine, yeah then we were watching alias, and syd kissed vaughn and raxy looks up because i was like squealing and goes what, wait what is she doing kissing my husband, and omg i went off "well you cant be freakin married to matt damon and mv its not fair, i mean seriously come on leave one for the rest of us, you already have enough guys for yourself (she is really pretty, not like fake eww pretty like syd pretty) so anyway_______ this fic kinda has some bourne identity in it...

"syd I'm sorry but I couldn't, I just found out five minutes ago" Vaughn said escaping any guilt
"oh my god oh my god" sydney whispered to her self putting her hand on her head
"so what now?" she asked
"Well remeber the phone tap you put in the night you saved me?" Vaughn asked
"Barely, but yeah" she said confused
"Well we intercepted a call about your mother, syd she is trying to kill you" Vaughn said looking at sydney for a second to see her reaction
"the just made her lean back in her seat and say things under her breath
"So what now" she asked
"Paris" he said
"no" she said in disbelif
"yeah, until they find your mother they want you out of danger, we have an apartment there" Vaughn said taking her hand and stearing with the other
"wow" she said and sat back enjoying the rest of the ride to the old CIA building where they were air lifted to LAX and taken in a 747 packed with people to a small airport in paris............

hehehehehehheheehhehehehehehehehehheehehehehhehe
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAAH
PUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!AHHHHHHH ::rolls over laughing::

yup thanks for the hords of reviews i have gotten since my last post.

"syd..syd wake up" Vaughn said not wanting to get up out of the taxi with her on his shoulder

"Ich wissen Sie noch warte und ich ist still havenot gezahlt gewesen" the german taxi driver spat

All Vaughn could pick up was not, paid, and waiting, why was't syd waking up she could speak german, damn it why cant we have french speaking drivers
"syd come on" he nudged her, finally she woke up
"syd the guy is german, tell him thankyou, even though he has not been very helpful.
"Stimmen Sie, zu stimmen Sie, zu belegen Sie mit einer Geldstrafe Aussehen hier Dank für Ihr ist Verständnis" she said sarcastically

Walking up to the iron ivy gates of the apartment building they hit the bell.
"Ahhh you must be the people who were sent to me" the larger older woman said in a soft voice.
"Yes" Vaughn said, understanding what she had said
"ok ok come in" she ushhered them inside
'here are your keys, you are in apartment 4, and room 7 is your if needed" she said
"Thankyou" they said taking teir bags and heading up the winding stairs.
once they were inside sydeny dropped her bags to go look around.
The apartment was big, kind of modern like, everything was white and blac, the kitchen had stainless steel everything, and some very monotone colored wood cutting boards and a rack with knives. It was exactly the opposite of her house, it wasnt warm or cozy at all, it was big and cold and dreary.
"Vaughn, how long do you think we will be here?" she asked from the kitchen still looking around.
"not long why?".......

Oh my goodness! okay! i say like the same thing in like every post i make! lol! anyway! i love the new chapters that you just posted! please don't leave me hanging! post soon! love ya babe!

"just wondering, I mean it's just kinda, I don't know its kinda dreary she said looking out the window towards a row of shops, one though at the end of the line looked alot newer then the older shops.
Suddenly memories of the fateful night in paris with Noah returned to her mind.
Tears stained her cheeks as she turned away.
vaughn came walking into the room to find her crying.
naturally he walked over and asked what was wrong.
"I dont want to talk about it now" she pushed it past him.
"ok, but are you sure you are ok?" he said
"yeah im ok" she answered and walked to the bed room to change out of the clothes she was in and into more comftorable ones......

Reaching around her back to slip on her shirt, she flinched as her hand ran across many of her bruises that scarred her. at the same time Vaughn walked in the door.
"Syd, thats huge" he said walking over to her
"What, the bruise, its nothing im fine" she said
"No syd its not that has to hurt" he protested now rubbing his hands across her back in slow repetative lines
"Seriously im ok ive had worse" she said thinking of the countless (litlerally) times she had broken a bone or gotten cuts.
"fine" he said
"are you hungry?" he asked
"not really I think im just gunna lay down and sleep for a little while" she said laying back in the bed
"mind if I join you?" Vaughn asked laying down next to her before he rolled over and kissed her.........

PART 2

Vaughn looked over at the women laying next to him, her short blonde hair a little rumpled from sleeping.
He used to smile when he woke up to this, but now he only felt emptiness and longing for something he couldnt have. Rolling over he was getting out of bed when she woke up
"micheal where are you going?" she asked in an innocent voice making him cringe at reality the white hot blade in his stomach dug further in.
"shower" he said not looking back
"go back to sleep I have work"he said
"you always have work, why cant I wake up to my boyfriend every once and a while" she said
there goes the nife deeper and deeper
"because work is important to me" he said
"and im not" she said sitting up
"no, sydneys more important then you alice you just cant pick up on a hint" he whispered under his breath shrugging off their conversation in the shower.

(confused, itll make sense soon)

This time though he woke up and looked to his right to find the beautiful brunett sleeping comftorably her head on his shoulder the light falling across her face making her illuminous. this time he was filled with happiness love passion and contentment.
This time he knew they both felt the same way.

"Vaughn?" sydney said waking up starteled
"Syd" vaughn said reasuringly resting his hand on her head looking down at her
"I had this dream, my mission here with noah, but you were noah..and they they shot you" she said tears streaking her face
"What happened because I know something happened near hear or in paris with noah, I heard you in your sleep" he said his hand now resting on her back
"my..my second mission, well my first real mission with SD-6, I was in a hotel near here with noah, we were posing as newly weds, and we had to destroy a KGB head that was posing as a designer. The row of shops out there, the one that looks new, it looks like that because we blew up the original one, and well he kissed me when we escaped it it just hurts." she finished more tears leaving her eyes but not making it farther then her cheekbone because micheal wiped them away.
"syd it's over it is ok I promise you" he said hugging her closer to him as if his lifeline.
laying there together they fell asleep both exausted from being overworked (to thos sick freaks out there get ur mind out of the gutter I ment work as in CIA paperwork)...

damn it damn computer shut down and i lost a really long part ::bangs computer repitaivly until smoke comes out::GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

once again sydney woke up, not even bothering to look at the clock next to the bed, she didn't even care.
relcutantly she left Vaughns side to go take a shower.
A few minutes later Vaughn woke up with a start, and paniced when she wasnt next to him.
But then he heard the water running and his fears were calmed.
Just to make sure though he walked to the bathroom door and slipped in.
"Vaughn I'm fine" sydney said from inside the shower
"wait how did you know I was here" he asked taking a deep breath of the humid air
"i have been a spy for a while I know when people walk into a room" she answered
"ok well im gonna go het dressed" he said and walked out of the room....
not alot but like I said my computer ate most of it, ill post more later

Back