seven eleven

i'm sorry that your computer broke down! that make sme so mad! ityped like a whole essay and my computer broke down and i had to write the whole thing over again! by the way! i really love your new post! it is so sweet! love ya! goofygal!

whew it is like 70 here i am in my new AF sorts and my new tank top with my windows wide open listening to my new john mayer song, just finished my mile run around the neighboorhood and got to see the guy I liked this morning and am feeling great!!!!!!!!

walking out of the bathroom feelin greatly refreshed sydney walked to the bedroom where she changed into red sweat shorts and a white tanktop and pulled her hair back into a pony tail.
walking into the living room she saw Vaughn sitting there in sweatpants and a worn out hockey jersey watching the news.
"hey" sydney said walking to the kitchen to make some coffee
coming back with a cup she walked over and joined Vaughn on the couch.
"whats going on in the world of politics today?" sydney asked
"ah not much, you know just the daily drug deal and bin laden being an ass" he said
"I was kidding" she said
"yeah I know" he said keeping a straight face
"right" she said the back of her head resting on his chest
"can I go ack to sleep" sydney said yawning
"fine by me, we dont have to be anywhere, no missions, no nothing" he said kissing the top of her head
"ok" she said and started to doze off
right before sleep consumed her entirely vaughns phone rang
"felgercarb" he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out the nokia 120 phone
"Vaughn" he said
"meet Francie and tippin at the corner of 50th and turner at ten. they stay in he other room with you" he heard a familiar voice say
"ERic?" he asked
"damn it hw did you know" he said
"guess" vaughn said sarcasitaically
"well you are good at it" eric said
"Damn straight" vaughn said
"ok ill see you later" eric said and then hung up

ok its to nice to be inside anymore

I love your new post! do you live intennesse b/c it is like 70 here to! ahh! sorry! i am spazing. Ineed to run today to. i am so fat! well, at least i did my 800 sit ups! sorry, i am lie thinking out loud! any way! love your new post and please up date soon!
p.s.- since you are sucha good writer could you possibly read my new story life and love and tell me what u think! thanks love! goofygal!

to the genral public this is NOT the end of the story it is for a person shout out, it may be humorus but since i cant name names i can PM them so...

that night Vaughn left sydney to go pick up Eric francie and Weiss.
they all blew up because one invited the other to go see a movie that one told the persons best friend of the one who was in love with the movie invitor the best friend tolkd them and killed them all.
there.
that is what happens
when u confide in a persons best friend and them
NOT SMART to those of you who do.
just a word for the unwise

ook made a huge mistake when eric calls vaughn FRANCIE is NOT coming with them just eric and tippin..got that good..

Vaughn relcuatantly left his sleeping girlfried that night to go pick up weiss and will, of course he had thought about telling sydney, but he didn't want to set her up for even more tears.
so taking a taxi to the intersecting streets he picked up will and eric and drove back to the apartment building.
walking into their apartment he saw that sydney was still asleep.
Taking this chance he asked weiss about francie.
Weiss looking over at sydney shook his head proving Vaughns fears correct.
"should I tell syd?" Vaughn asked
"tell syd what" syd asked groggily
"Weiss?" she asked squinting her eyes
"Will" she said even more surprised
"hey hun" Weiss said
"Tell me what?" syd asked again
"Syd are you sure?" he asked
"yeah" she said
"Francie well she isnt Francie, im sorry but Francie is D..Dead" he said
"What" will piped in obviously not told the news yet
"what the hell do you mean Francie is dead, i slept with her last week, I saw her two days ago" he said then realized the information he had just yelled
"weiss took him to the kitchen to explain while Vaughn sat down with sydney to explain.
"What.. why francie, the bastards" Sydney said crying into Vaughns shoulders
shh syd it will be ok" he said
"look sit here I'm gonna make dinner" he said standing up leaving her with a cold feelingof aloneness
After a while Will came over to sit with sydney she rested her head on his shoulder looking for comfort which she found
Vaughn looked overhe had learned that this was not something to get jelous over that he couldnt interupt their friendship particularly like this Francie was a most of what they had, it was going to be hard.
Finally eric retreated to hi room uuntil dinner was ready while Vaughn kept stirring the pasta he was cooking.
Somemore time passed and Sydney picked up the remote, Wills arm still around her her head still in his shoulder
and turned on a music channel

she snuggled closer to will as the music played

**another turning point a fork stuk in the road
time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go
so make the best this test and dont ask why
its not a question but a lesson learned in time
its something unpredictable but in the end its right

I hope you have the time of your life

so take the photographs and still frames in your mind
hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
tatoos of memories and dead skin on trial
for whats it worth it was worth all the while
its something unpredictable and in the end its right
i hope you have the time of your life**

as the violins faded sydney started to cry, Vaughn wanted so badly to go over and comfort her but he knew that Will was doing just fine they needed each other
turning off the TV the both stood up and walked over to dinner....

just like me ok dont worry this is not a song fic i just had to right that it is one of my all time favortites those who dont know it is good roddance by greenday!!

sitting down eric soon came over to join us for our silent dinner everyting was silent and gloomy and the cold open apartment only made things worse.
As soon as everyoond finished sydney excused herself to go to her bed room and Vaughn followed while will and eric trudged back to room 7.
Vaughn walked into their room to find sydney laying on the bed her face burried in the pillow and her back moving up and down, showing that she was crying....

o knot much but i have to go to skool. :angry:

Vaughn walked over to the other side of the bed gathered syd up in his arms.
"Shh..syd it will be ok" he said
it scared him how this woman who he loved, this woman who was always strong and tough, was so weak and helpless.
"Shhh" he kept saying calming her until she fell asleep every once and a while letting out a small whimper

The next day sydney was still in bed, the only reason Vaughn left her was becuase he needed to eat.
It sounded as if Sydney had gone to the bathroom when Vaughn felt like he was being watched.
"Vaughn the water is freezing" Syd called from the bathroom
"ill try it from here in the kitchen" Vaughn said walking over and turning on the sink
"its freezng in here to" Vaughn said
"im gonna go talk to the lady downstairs" Syd said her eyes still red from crying
sudennly glass was flying everywhere, sydney screamed as a man started to shoot his machine gun.
Running over Vaughn Fought to keep the mans aim away from sydney.
pulling his arm back, and breaking it he the man fell screaming in pain.
Vaughn bent down and threw his bag to sydney to check out.
"Who are you?" Vaughn asked with no reply
hitting his head on the hard floor
"WHO sent you" Vaughn repeated again
"Vaughn..Vaughn he has our pictures Vaughn its the CIA" Sydney said
"What" Vaughn said turning around
as he did so the man stood up and trew himself out the window, killing himself.
"Vaughn?" asked sydney questioningly
"Where do we go from here, Oh my god Vaughn my dad" Sydney said tears spilling down her face

yeah it dosnet make sense to me either i just wrote what came to my head what can i say i was watching the bourne identity at the same time

that explains everything, seriously. i love that movie though. matt damon is soooooooooooooo hot! hehehe! not as hot as michael vartan! lol! i'm obsessed! love ya babe and i love your story too~goofygal!

ok so.. jack was the one that came in and then he tried to kill vaughn n syd?? y would he do that? then he killled himself? i dont get it plz explain.

ok you may not think this is a great ending but hey it is my attempt....

After many months of tears, a proper funeral for francie, and investigation on the man who jumped through the wondow, they gave up the search, and went back to their normal well somewhat normal lives in L.A. everything except the bedroom everything still left the way it was from when francie lived there, nothingg moved it all stayed the way it had been.

THE END and another fanfic comeing ur way ok ok i know it sucked but i had this really really good ending but then it got dumped.

Back