sex and the city

i realize that most of the people on this board are too young to watch it, but still, does anyone watch the show? i love it!! :D one of my roommates and i rented the entire first season last night and just finished watching it today. i'd seen random episodes from other seasons, but this is the first time i got to see the entire season. must see second season now!! :lol:

what in the world is mr. big's first name though?? :lol:

lol, finally someone else on this board who watches the show! I LOVE this show. My friend totally got me hooked on it. She owns every season on DVD and so we'll sit down an do marathons every now and then.

And you never do find out what Mr. Big's first name is. ;)

that's so funny. but my roommate said maybe it's like wilson's face on home improvement - you just never see it. :blink:

hey, did you ever see the episode with ron rifkin in it? the one where he tried to hit on carrie? ahhh, that was so funny and even funnier now when i think about him as sloane!! :lol:

lol, totally! I just saw it this summer, and I'm like, 'that's so wrong! Sloane's hitting on Carrie!'

Have you seen the one with Bradley Cooper in it yet? That's a gooder. The boy is a hottie for sure.

I love Sex and the City!Carrie is a fool!!!! She should have married Aidan. I like Samantha!!!....She belongs with Richard. Who do you prefer Richard,Aidan or Mr.Big?(what is his real name anyway?)

i luv Sex and the City .. i think it is one of the funniest shows i have ever seen, the only problem is that i can only watch it when its like on late b/c my parents would probably not let me watch it, but Samantha is so funny i luv her. lol

Last summer while I was in FL with a friend, she introduced me to this show. I don't get HBO at home. This show is absolutely hilarious. Anyone else like it? I know some of you are probably too young though. But it's crass and hilarious and they all wear really nice clothes LoL (shopaholics would appreciate it). I'm off to go rent the season 4 dvds now... :D

I love it. There was actually another topic on this somewhere around here.....

Yeah, most of the people on this board are too young for it, but it's such a great show. And the new season starts really soon too! I can't wait!

Yeah, I would be excited about the new season too... except it's the last, and I don't get HBO. :( But I watched all the season 4 episodes last night and today and I have to say, I used to be a big Carrie-Big fan, but now I really like Aiden! I want him to come back!

Apparently he is coming back this season sometime, but I guess it's just kind of like to say hi or something. Nothing big. Meanwhile, I REALLY hope Big comes back. I love him.

and they all wear really nice clothes LoL (shopaholics would appreciate it).

I appreciate it very much! :lol:

actually, I found it to be really hilarious, with the added bonus of drool-worthy clothes in most scenes. if only I had cable...

LoL I sit there, staring at the screen, going "oooo those are cute shoes!" or "I want that dress!"

And yeah, I heard about Aidan coming back briefly. I love his character. :::gasps::: What if Aidan's getting married? And Carrie goes through a whole emotional thing... then again, she kind of already went through that with Big. Speaking of him, Big is due to come back too... though I haven't heard for how many episodes.

there was a marathon on during Christmas and i lived it Samantha is my fav character shes soo funny too bad this is thier last season i really like the show
~Kay~

Back