sex and the city

lenkid said:
lol. I'm almost tempted to just download all the eps so I can actually see them. Waiting sucks.
Ohhh I know, me too! But I'm a good girl and I'll wait. Plus, they'll probably repeat all of the episodes like a million times.

this is true. but still, the temptation is there. ;)

now if only there were new episodes of Alias floating around out there... :smiley:

hey, i've just started getting into this show. i watched the entire first season on dvd several months ago with one of my roommates and i'm already hooked on this last season. figures that i'd get hooked on a show just as it's ending. :rolleyes: but i love this season so far!! i think charlotte and miranda are my favorites. miranda - because, like leah said, she's the most feminist. and charlotte because she's the most naive and i love her facial expressions whenever she's shocked at something the other girls have said. :lol:

I know this is totally lame, but Carrie is definitely my favorite. I just love the situations that she gets into, and how she manages to work her way through everything. And wasn't that her who was having issues driving the standard in that ep where they went to L.A? I loved that scene.

My favorite characters are also Miranda and Charlotte (another similarity between us, Cherry! Scary...). I like Miranda, 'cause, well, she's feminist and she's so independent. And I love Charlotte's facial expressions and how she's all prim and proper, 'cause I'm kinda like that (I don't like to talk about some things, etc)... and I LOVE her clothes! :lol:

In Finland We Don't Need HBO, Sex and the City Is On Every week In A General Channel All Over The Country, Prime Time. :rolleyes:

I LOVE Sex and the City, not just because of the comedy, but because I Really think that rhe characters have grown alot and become more human, especially during the 3rd and the 4th season. And It's Really nice to see a Tv show, that has movie like outlook and really great sets, Production package is so great in this one!

Sadly the 5th season was only 8 episodes... ;)

Im waiting for winter to see the 6th season, because, David Duchovny will join the cast, for few last episodes. Sixth season will be the shows last...

And Like Ron Livingston said on Conan, Guys do watch the show - no matter what they are trying to say! :D

If you havent seen it, you need to...it is absolutely hilarious. I do recommend though that if you are 16 or younger, you may want to stay away, because it is a very suggestive show. If you get a chance, you should definetly rent and watch one of the seasons. you wont regret it.

I have yet to find a woman that has anything close to the same personality as any of the 4...a little far fetched IMO...Women who are obsessed with sex? is there such a thing?? :blink: regardless, the show is spectacular!!! :D

Hey! Does anyone know the song they played on the TBS ads for Sex and the City? I like it, but don't know the title or artist.
It's the one that says "and it's all just a little bit of history repeating.."
Any help would be nice!
Thanks!

Back