Sex is better than chocolate

Syd ran down the dark allyway not even daring to look back. She had barely escaped, but now the computer chip nestled safely in her cleavage. SD6 mission complete, all she had to do now was make the swap. As Syd headed bach to the hotel where she was due to meet Vaughn the butterflies in her stomach grew as she thought about what waited for her.

The minute Syd walked through the hotel room door Vaughn was beside her. He looked her up and down appraising her outfit and his eyes lingered a moment too long on her cleavage that was barely concealed by the black leather cat suit she wore. Syd took a step forward and lifted Vaughn's chin so that his eyes left her cleavage and met her own,
"Busted, agent Vaughn" she said while smiling seductively. Vaughn grinned back sheepishly and pulled her towards him as he felt his erection rise among the folds of his trousers. Syd gazed down,
"Down Boy!" she cooed as she pulled him into the bedroom.

The next morning Syd woke to find Vaughn gone. A rose lay on the pillow with a note which read,
" Gone to take care of buisness, be back soon, love Michael."
Syd smiled to herself and decided that she would make the most of the morning and sample some of Brussels delights.

Wearing casual jeans and low cut top Syd headed to the best chocalatiere in town. When she walked through the door there was noone behind the counter but the smell of chocolate hit her. Syd closed her eyes and took a deep breath enjoying the aroma. When she opened them her eyes met with those of a young man who stood behind the counter. She found herself drawn to those eyes, they were a bright blue and she felt that they could see right through to her soul. She pulled her eyes away and took in the rest of him. He had a chiseld jaw, short dark hair, a golden tan and pecs that bulged through his tight t-shirt. He smiled and his whole face lit up, despite being with Vaughn Syd couldn't help but feel attracted, there was a definate sexual spark between them.

Syd moved closer to the counter and as she perused the confectionary he asked,
"See anything you like?"
"Perhaps. What do you recommend?" she replied.
"I don't know. Depends on what you like"
Smiling to herself at the double meaning she answered,
"Dark, sweet, hard on the outside and soft on the inside."
He gave a nervous cough and a slight blush appeared in his cheeks as he too caught the double meaning.
"I might have something you will like. Would you like a taster?"
No more words were needed as he lead Syd to a room in the back of the shop.

The room was small and dark with a strong, musty smell and yet neither of them noticed as the sparks began to fly. At first the kisses were slow and sensual but they grew passionate as Syd slipped her hand between the waist band of his jeans and his boxers. He responded by pulling her top up over her head pinning her arms above her as he began kissing her neck and working south. The bra was next to go as his tongue teased and sent shock waves throughout her body. Together they fell backwards onto the floor as he continued to kiss her. Syd let out a slow moan and could wait no longer. She pulled his pants down over his buttocks and guided his erection inside her. They came together. Syd cried out in ecstasy digging her freshly manicured nails into his buttocks driving him even further.

Afterwards they both got dressed not mentioning what had just taken place. Venturing back out into the shop Syd bought her chocolates and left, heading back to the hotel. As she walked Syd thought over what she had just done and she felt a strong pang of guilt. What had she been thinking? She loved Vaughn, but then girls just want to have fun.

On Syd's return to the hotel room Vaughn was already there. He was dozing on the couch, but when she walked in he looked up and smiled.
"Did you get everything done?" she asked
"Yes, I took care of buisness."
Walking to the bedroom door Syd replied,
"So did I." and gave Vaughn a come hither look.

THE END

I'm sorry, but I just can't see Sydney cheating on Vaughn. Especially not with some random guy at a chocolate shop. I still do that that the story has an interesting plot line. GREAT ending.

I can't imagine Sydney cheating on Vaughn, either, yet alone with someone she doesn't even know. She has more sense than that.

^_^ OK, I thought the storyline was done well, and descriptions were good. And as an older person, I can see where Sydney might be caught up in the moment. AAAAnd she isn't married yet. Sorry, but Vaughn hasn't popped the question. How can you cheat on a relationship that hasn't gone anywhere but to bed.
It has been my observation that men will cheat faster than women, but when it's their woman? Hah!! What's sauce for the goose, ladies... Strong morals are great, but you can't have Vaughn and Sydney going to bed and doing it, then say it isn't right for her to do it with someone else. Strong morals would have made her chaste and still a virgin!!
Nicely done. Digiti minimi:D

Sorry but I havve to disagree with you Ienafan Sydney and Vaughn are together and who cares if he hasn't poped the question yet who care would you be ok with it if your boyfriend cheeted on you even if you haven't been together for a long time would you fully trust him again. So what your saying is that it's ok to cheet on someone if your not married mine only 14 and I might not know everything but cheeting on someone is wrong and it shouldn't matter if you're married or not you should still should cheet on the person y ou love! Sorry I know that this is off topic but I had to say something.

Kelli

i agree with kelli. They are in a relationship, and sex isnt the only thing happening in it. Have you missed the dinners and outings they have had?

Syd and Vaughn all the way...she'd be crazy to cheat on him! shoot i know if i was w/vaughn i would never ever even think about cheating on that big beautiful buck ;0)

Alias*Kelli said:
Sorry but I havve to disagree with you Ienafan Sydney and Vaughn are together and who cares if he hasn't poped the question yet who care would you be ok with it if your boyfriend cheeted on you even if you haven't been together for a long time would you fully trust him again. So what your saying is that it's ok to cheet on someone if your not married mine only 14 and I might not know everything but cheeting on someone is wrong and it shouldn't matter if you're married or not you should still should cheet on the person y ou love! Sorry I know that this is off topic but I had to say something.

Kelli
you took the words right out of my mouth.i totally agree with you.

i didn't enjoy this story all that much simply becaue it is unrealistic. Syd would never cheat on Vaughn let alone with some random guy. even if she weren't with Vaughn, Syd obviously takes her time when it comes to the love department. Oh well, better luck next time.

Back